Olivia Palermo

P1010567.JPG

my pics

@my blog

i think the mink shawl looks rather nice on her... as one of our TFSers put it, très old money :smile:
me love love love! :D

keep that up olivia!!!! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we let these photos of Olivia and Andrew Bevan slip past our radar? I did a search and couldn't find these pics. Sorry if repost!

citizen couture

Does anyone have a less expensive substitute for Olivia's black patent leather Louboutin heels? I love the simplicity of them and they go with everything!

Does anyone have a less expensive substitute for Olivia's black patent leather Louboutin heels? I love the simplicity of them and they go with everything!

I think they're YSL. I may be wrong though. If they're YSL, I think there would be a lot of knockoffs on ebay because it's quite a classic and popular style.

I think they're YSL. I may be wrong though. If they're YSL, I think there would be a lot of knockoffs on ebay because it's quite a classic and popular style.

I think you're right. Im always so skeptical when it comes to ebay though. If anyone comes across any good ones please post (or PM me) :smile: Thanks.

^ yes positive they are YSL :flower:

zara was doing something like that a while ago (but in gray). but i'm sure it shouldn't be too difficult to find a similar shoe since it's just a plain black heel :D

Yes they are YSL Tribtoo pump in the grained leather 105mm heel.:heart:

^I think the heel is higher than that that definitely at least 14 cm. There is a lower and higher version. I hate the 10cm ones as it looks weird if it has a platform.

I think you're right. Im always so skeptical when it comes to ebay though. If anyone comes across any good ones please post (or PM me) :smile: Thanks.

I love them as well!!! My Jessica Simpsons are similar to the YSL. I'm not a big fan of knockoffs but bebe carries the Liza pump that looks exactly like the YSLs. I have to admit they look pretty amazing :smile: Black gets sold out pretty quickly but just keep checking and it should come back soon.

I posted the Jessica Simpsons and the bebe ones so you could check them out! I also found this Aldo shoe that you might like as well.

Hope it's what you're looking for!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7472969/c/77834.html

http://www.bebe.com/dp/B001EEJP6G?extid=sf_froogle

http://www.amazon.com/ALDO-Destime-Women-Pointed-toe-Pumps/dp/B002WM37VS/ref=pd_sbs_shoe_4

She looks great in the pants. :smile:

But I don't like the black patterned coat on her. It just drowns her.

^ i luuuurrrrrv her black coat though. such a classic piece. and i just adore the way she paired it with the black turtle neck, the gold skirt and the patent leather belt. the mixing of different textures makes the otherwise boring outfit fun :flower:

oh how about that gold skirt? *swoon*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->