Olivia Palermo

020oliviapalermowt10wp.jpg

030oliviapalermowt10wp.jpg

009oliviapalermowt10wp.jpg

waynetippetts

The Wayne Tippets photos look like they're from an editorial! Probably because she looks so pristine even in real life - perfect skin, long lashes, and bouncy curls. Very jealous! :P

Olivia looks absolutely adorable in the blue checked shorts and hooded coat. But the whole look is a tad reminiscent of Alexa Chung, especially since she's lugging the Alexa bag.

I think I finally nailed why I'm not digging her style lately-- she's turned in to a bit of a fashion victim. What I used to like about her style, was that it was somewhat classic with an edgy piece thrown in here or there-- but now it just seems forced and overly trendy!

Elle-Style-Awards-Olivia-Palmero.jpg

Nicest Celeb Award
Olivia Palermo was the sweetest celebrity I met at the 2010 Elle Style Awards last night.

She was only too happy for me to take a closer look at her straight-off-the-runway Matthew Williamson Fall 2010 dress, which she paired with black heels and tights.

I loved how the eggplant dress sparkled and that cute pom pom on the shoulder.

One thing I noticed about Olivia was she’s nothing like we see her on “The City”.

She was chatty and genuinely nice, which tells me I’ve got to kick my reality TV habit.

She was very excited about her dress, being in London and the Burberry Fall 2010 presentation which she will be attending later on today.

Redcarpet Fashionawards

The dress looks good on both but imo it looks a bit better on the model. Olivia wearing a waistbelt kinda accentuates her wider waist. And she always wears a dress size too big. Which looks good sometimes, but not here.

I think I finally nailed why I'm not digging her style lately-- she's turned in to a bit of a fashion victim. What I used to like about her style, was that it was somewhat classic with an edgy piece thrown in here or there-- but now it just seems forced and overly trendy!

I know what you mean. One of the reasons because I loved her style was because it was so classic. The outfit with the plaid short looks great but it's a bit too trendy. It is a little reminiscent but the thing I don't like about Alexa is how she always looks so scruffy..She has no sex appeal or whatever you want to call it..

Last edited by a moderator:
cute dress!!!!!!!!!!! :D
but the clutch is all wrong for the outfit, AGAIN :(
why does she have to insist on carrying a bag that is wrong for the occasion? :(

The dress looks like it's swamping her frame a bit, a size smaller would have perhaps made it look a little better

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->