Olivia Palermo

All those vids have been posted before! :huh:

Star of the City, Olivia Palermo stopped to chat with freelance fashion journalist Laura Beaney about her experience of London Fashion Week. And here are a brief interview with Olivia Palermo at London Fashion Week 20/02/2010.

oliviapalermotopshopuni.jpg

(The interview and photo by Laura Beaney)

How does London Fashion Week compare to your experiences of New York Fashion week?

“I have always supported young and emerging designers so I love the fact that London Fashion Week has a focus upon this with shows like Topshop Unique.”

What shows will you be attending?
“There’s a lot of great shows on Sunday; Matthew Williamson, Julien Macdonald, Jasper Conran.”
-fashionnews

elle-meets-olivia-palermo-at-lfw_b.jpg

elleuk

ELLE Meets Olivia Palermo at LFW

As London Fashion Week reaches the half way mark we caught up with Olivia Palermo - TV star, editor and all-round style icon - at the launch of the Freda Autumn Winter 2010 collection.

Ever true to her polished, Manhattan style, Olivia opted for nothing less than perfection with her hair in a slick bun, flawless skin and a Freda blouse (from the new collection, of course) paired with a tweed shorts suit.
Renowned for her impeccable style with somewhat annoyingly wll-put-together outfits, we just had to ask; what is her secret? Well, just like the Freda collection, it's all about having "chic wardrobe staples with a contemporary edge that work on their own or mixed together". A collection of everything from knitwear and silk shifts to metallic blazers and printed cocktail dresses and skirts, Freda is a chic and timeless collection that Olivia will no doubt be sporting throughout the rest of fashion week- having already been spotted at Julien Macdonald, and last night's fiercely exclusive Mulberry after party. "I'm staying here for the rest of the week. I love fashion week. I'd really like to go to Milan but I have to go back to New York".Christopher Kane

Fronting the brand designed by Freda's Ruth Chapman and New Gen awards winner Joanna Sykes, Olivia couldn't resist adding her own style savvy touch, admitting "The collection includes scarves but I chose all of the accessories for the video and shoot". Olivia's impeccable taste won her the position of accessories editor at US ELLE- a role she clearly relishes in. "I'm always on the lookout for accessories, always". So who are her favourites? "I really admire Lulu Frost, her work is unique and timeless, mixing old and new. Her work really inspires me". Despite her prim Manhattan style, she clearly admires the edginess of London style, championing young, edgy designers. "I really love Charlotte Olympia. And this season I love Topshop, they're always really great for shoes" - expect to see her sporting them any day now.

And what does she predict for nexrt season? "A great fall coat, they're essential". Look no further than the Freda a/w 10 collection, which hits stores in July.

Susan Woo Fall 2010 Presentation (finally w/o watermarks)

talking makeup

After the Mulberry Fall 2010 Show (Feb 21)

wescreamstyle.co.uk

^Love the outfit :heart:

thanks for the pics michyed! I love the belt in the last outfit but not lovin the flowers all too much..it is growing on me a bit but still.

She looks great in the Bensoni video, can't believe there arn't pictures of that outfit!

Love the dress at the Elle Style Awards :wub: The clutch is a bit of a random accessory colour wise but otherwise full marks :D

Hmmmm, there is something really off about that last look. The belt is too chunky, and takes away any curves she might have. The brown clutch put the final nail in the coffin for me. It's so obvious she's trying to mix different textures, but less is more in this, and many cases. It looks anything but effortless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->