Olivia Palermo

looking good Olivia...look at that skin...hmmmm....I hate you Olivia!!!!
hahhhahhhaaaaahhhaaa - love her latest outfits....very very nice. well done. She manages to look so model-esque ...and she's 5'3'' how you do that Olivia?

I am sure it is Be&D. It is not on their website though.:heart:

it's called the genesis...

olivia's outfit with the shark jacket is her attempt to be "british-edgy" as she said in that interview, which imo doesn't work for her...
she looks much better in the pics with the black blazer...

Love that amateurish picture of Olivia in London :heart:. She looks relaxed & lovely! Thanks for posting Natacha :flower:.

I love her T5m clip. She looks great in the Topshop Unique dress and black blazer and I must own her black Topshop shoes.

^ me too! the dress and shoes look so expensive! and how bout her teeth? this girl has nice teeth :P

OOOOHH! I have been eyeing that dress! Haven't bought it because it's too expensive though. :(

i have the dress its gorgeous, but it would be waaay too short on anyone with decent height i think! the skirt of the dress is a bit see through though which was the only thing that put me off a bit. but i paired it with nude tights and it seemed nice, i just dont like black tights showing through a see through skirt.

(She's on the very left in the first pic - front row @ Matthew Williamson)

vogue uk

NEW YORK scenester Olivia Palermo is in town this week - primarily to see the shows but also to take up her position as the face of the Freda label designed by Ruth Chapman (wife of Matches founder Tom) - and she's already made her mark in the style stakes.

"I'm wearing Freda, obviously, with a jacket that I found in New York - it's a new label called Voodoo that I hadn't seen before. And I bought these shoes in Topshop today," she told us, taking one off and handing it across the table of Mortons in Berkeley Square - during a dinner thrown by the Chapmans on Friday night to welcome her to London. "Bright pink with orange heels - aren't they great? I love Topshop."

Currently still finding time to study in New York in between acting assignments, 23-year-old Palermo has high fashion in her sights. "I'd love to design my own label one day - fashion was really my first love and acting is what I'm doing now, but ideally one day I'd like to do both."
Judging by the reputation for style she's got herself so far, this could be very good news.

shareapic simply won't load for me :( I've only had this problem for the past couple of days. anyone else dealing with this?

^If it says something like "Server exceeded blabla" just refresh and it should work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->