Olivia Palermo

I don't even know who this girl is but i loved her outfit at burberry. :heart: the combination of textures is so nice and balanced...and i love the mixture of the feminine details with the harder, more masculine accessories. an outfit well put together imo..:crush:

The sequined outfit is great. Love the jacket but she never ever gets the belt right unless it´s part of the collection like with the purple Matthew Williamson dress. It´s like she literally takes a belt with her eyes closed.

Thank you for posting photos from Burberry. I was watching the show live online and could not see Olivia. I love love love the sequin jacket, Can anyone ID it. In fact I love the whole look. It is very Olivia, eclectic and textured. Beautiful.

The outfit isn't Burberry is it ? I can't say I have seen this on the runway or in the store. I know they did the heavy crystal jackets with a leather military belt so I think Olivia may be re-creating the look with some slightly edgeier, and more affordable designers. It does work though.

i love this outfit but i cant get over the fact that she looks so sad...maybe just tired i guess!

im not a huge fan of the print alexa bag though but she makes it look classy.

i love this outfit but i cant get over the fact that she looks so sad...maybe just tired i guess!

im not a huge fan of the print alexa bag though but she makes it look classy.

I thought she looked tired and a bit sad too. It is more than likely the 5 hour time difference. If she is attending a show at 10am in London I suppose it is 5am New York time. Enough to make anyone tired.

I thought she looked tired and a bit sad too. It is more than likely the 5 hour time difference. If she is attending a show at 10am in London I suppose it is 5am New York time. Enough to make anyone tired.

very true, i saw her the other day at somerset house and she just looked a bit more bubbly so im assuming the tiredness hadnt kicked in yet..,it takes a while for me as well when i travel for it to kick in.

i wanna know what the khaki thing she is holding from burberry pics is

22110oliviap8515web.jpg

thesartorialist

she's seriously getting photographed left and right nowadays

**please do not quote images**

thesartorialist

she's seriously getting photographed left and right nowadays

Oh I love this photo, she looks relaxed and stylish. Olivia at her best. Scott Schuman does take a fantasic photo, so natural :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia looked gorgeous through the whole LFW. I love the majority of her outfits.
And she looks so pretty in that Sartorialist shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->