Olivia Palermo

is this the skirt she was wearing recently? it's from topshop unique

2r29lok.jpg

topshop.com

I agree, not a fan of the leather skirt.. that jacket is so gorgeous though I love it :woot:

The photo of her by the Sartorialist is just stunning. I love the outfit. It looks very chic, clean, and effortless. I love the shade of nail polish she always wears - it's a very youthful red.

I know we don't love this look but both redcarpetfashionawards and sugarscape are hailing it as fashion genius.

oliviatopshop.jpg

sugarscape

All I can say is,if it was on anybody else, I'll barf, but Olivia is so delicate and refined she almost pulls it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia at the Matthew Williamson show in that gorgeous blue jacket from the Sart pic. I like her gray studded booties.

browns fashion blog
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN5817.JPG
    DSCN5817.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 528
^Full sized version of that pic + 1

weblog.brownsfashion.com

Olivia with a very lucky fan! :heart:

cannedfashion

Olivia wears Tibi sequins with a army green coat at the Charlotte Olympia teaparty

graziadaily
3_278.jpg

Graziadaily says:

Olivia Palermo was more sweet and charming than you could believe. Sparkling in just-off-the-catwalk Tibi (with a bit of Topshop thrown in for good measure) she told me that she could see herself moving to London one day: “I love it here, the people are wonderful and you know as much as everyone goes on about it, the weather’s really not that much worse than New York.”

I didn't like the fussy purple sequins before but I think they look so cool with that masculine coat

Olivia+Palermo.jpg

marcus dawes blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->