Olivia Palermo

wow thanks for all these candids... beautiful!!!! she looks way more natural and beautiful in street photos/candids than in photocalls. she totally glows! :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
That army green coat with brown leather detail is definitely an interesting piece! I really love how she paired that with the glitzy top to tone it down.

oliviapalermo.jpg

garancedore

From Instyle UK:

palermoLOTD240210.jpg

Look of the Day

Olivia Palermo was her stylish self as she donned this wintery look for the Burberry Prorsum LFW show. Wearing a slinky leather skirt topped with a pewter sequinned top, Olivia belted her look in with a chunky waist belt and carried her new favourite bag, a Mulberry Alexa.

I didn't like the fussy purple sequins before but I think they look so cool with that masculine coat

marcus dawes blog

Thank you for posting this fabulous photo. I love it. The pose, the textures sublime. She looks wonderful. Taken in the Artisan Bar at the Langham Hotel London.

Last edited by a moderator:
could some one please ID the jacket, shoes and top in post #5476?

thanks in advance :flower:

could some one please ID the jacket, shoes and top in post #5476?

thanks in advance :flower:

Hi, the booties are Topshop. That is all we know as we are all tryin gto ID the jacket. It could be Topshop as she is a huge fan.

yeah I thought it would be topshop... not sure though, since she often mix-n-matches topshop clothes with higher end clothing

i was at the Burberry Prorsum 3D Live stream show in Dubai and it was awesome!

I was looking out for Olivia but couldnt see her, only saw mary kate olsen in the front row, so i came here to see some pix of her hehe.

Anyway, I dont like how she combined the jacket with the rest of her outfit
The sequened top just doesnt go well with the leather jacket.
The outfit on its own is just gorgeous!

I luv her bag, can anyone ID it? is it mulberry?

i was at the Burberry Prorsum 3D Live stream show in Dubai and it was awesome!

I was looking out for Olivia but couldnt see her, only saw mary kate olsen in the front row, so i came here to see some pix of her hehe.

Anyway, I dont like how she combined the jacket with the rest of her outfit
The sequened top just doesnt go well with the leather jacket.
The outfit on its own is just gorgeous!

I luv her bag, can anyone ID it? is it mulberry?

Yes Fabuleux, you are correct it is Mulberry and it is called the Alexia (after Alexa Chung) :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->