Olivia Palermo

Does anyone know if Olivia is in Paris this week ??

:heart::heart:

I haven't seen any images of her. Maybe she just favours the edgey fashions of London and New York.

i remember in one of the LFW videos she said she would love to go to Milan (Paris? i forgot) for the fashion week but she and her bf were gonna stay in london for the week and then head back to NY. so she should be back in NY now? ^_^

Happy Birthday Olivia! :heart::buzz::magic:

I hope she gets photographers for her party/celebration. Would love to see what she has to wear on her birthday!

Hello, I am a newbie and a big fan of Olivia! ^_^
The Be&D Genesis bag is available at Shopbop, it seems that the only available color so far is black. Bloomingdale's should sell it soon as well.
Personally I am not a big fan of this bag, especially the way it is hanging. But I had a real crush on her Mulberry Alexa bag...

Last edited by a moderator:
happybday olivia shes not going to Paris she has to be back in NYC apparently... She has an amazing sense of style ive seen of any body in a long while, please more LDN trips!

ya i dont think she got invited to shows in paris or milan/ the french and italians are very strict who they invite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->