Olivia Palermo

I love that photo of Whitney and Olivia. It makes me laugh. Whitney looks like some sweet daydreaming princess and Olivia looks like an dark evil witch plotting her take over. Take over The City Olivia!!!! :lol:

she does look so different in that video but im wondering if its just the hair? hair can do wonderous changes to the face.

The Celine dress is simply stunning! I think I would say that it is my favorite outfit of hers

I don't think these were ever posted either!

Olivia After the Matthew Williamson Show (LFW)

philltaylorblog@blogspot

Ive been looking into her skincare and every interview she brings up Dr. Dennis Gross. I have looked into his practice and skincare line (MD Skincare) and he talks heavily about the bad effects of sun tanning. Sometimes Olivia does appear with a tan - do you think she uses a self-tanner? If so, I wonder...which one? It looks very natural.

Olivia looks so good in this kind of jackets(like this blue one).And I like her hair when it's up like on last pic

It's kind of strange with no photos...so I'm gonna post some of outfits that I like :

The Whitney Studio Party
31m.jpg

Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear
Zac Posen - Front Row
00060m.jpg

The Third Annual Benefit for Charity: Water
(Not my fav but I haven't seen it yet)
01m.jpg

all from style.com

I believe those were posted a few pages back-- the blog author posts here! Great photos.

Yes,we already seen this outfit,but not this pictures( I mean at the street).She was at some show.

Anyone know what brand is her watch on last pic? Or some of her other watches. She has a really great taste in watches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->