Olivia Palermo

I love her make up, she has perfect skin! Also, I like the detail pictures, they show how much she cares about her style and image!

I think her watch-in the latest pics-the LFW ones- is a Rolex...might be wrong but looks exactly like my mom's

Ive been looking into her skincare and every interview she brings up Dr. Dennis Gross. I have looked into his practice and skincare line (MD Skincare) and he talks heavily about the bad effects of sun tanning. Sometimes Olivia does appear with a tan - do you think she uses a self-tanner? If so, I wonder...which one? It looks very natural.

I think she's pretty pale most of time. When she does have a touch of color it looks more like bronzer than anything else, since sometimes you can see that foundation line between her jawline and her face. Try NARS laguna, it gives a very natural/slightly glowy bronze.

I think she's pretty pale most of time. When she does have a touch of color it looks more like bronzer than anything else, since sometimes you can see that foundation line between her jawline and her face. Try NARS laguna, it gives a very natural/slightly glowy bronze.

Thank you. Ill look into it. Her skin is really beautiful. Ive just bought the MD Skincare that she uses.

I love how simple and classic her make up always is. She the perfect face, not to mention dimples.

Thank you. Ill look into it. Her skin is really beautiful. Ive just bought the MD Skincare that she uses.

Cool tell us how it goes. Not to be weird but I also wonder what she eats, because a lot of how healthy your skin looks depends on that.

I must know EVERYTHING:lol::P

Cool tell us how it goes. Not to be weird but I also wonder what she eats, because a lot of how healthy your skin looks depends on that.

I'll definitely keep everyone posted on the MD Skincare. I bought the Alpha Beta Face Peel which is supposed to be amazing.

Back to the self-tanner thing...
I can't imagine she tans in the sun and she is mostly fair skinned, but if you click this link you'll see a few pictures where she is obviously tanned. Real or artificial - I don't know.

http://letshaveaballandbiscuit.blogspot.com/2009/12/olivia-palermo.html

^ Sounds great, I'm suddenly really curious about these products now! :wink:

Me to. I love everything about Olivia. I am buying clothes only which looks like hers and I also have 3 dogs...well she is having 1.....but we have the same type of white cute little dog

Yes, it's ALL about what you eat and ones genetics. It has very little to do with what you put on your face, unfortch.

It's a combo of genetics, skincare, and lifestyle. Olivia's main job is to go to parties and be a socialite, despite whatever the City tries to portray. She doesn't have to stress out about money/school/work and has enough money to go to a top dermatologist, as well as the time to get weekly facials or quick-fix injections during a breakout. Not to mention, she is always wearing a ton of make-up in every photo so even the tiniest flaw is masked.

Most people do not have time/resources to do this... it's hard enough fitting in a regular exercise routine, let alone making sure each hair curl is perfect, make-up is flawless, nails are not chipped, outfits are perfectly accessorized, etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->