Olivia Palermo

I would spend all my day just choosing what to wear cause it's hard to be perfect like her..haha. It would be hard for me work with her

I think with people like her it's just effortless.

My contact at Matches said she was basically the perfect spokesmodel for them. She also mentioned an AW10 video featuring Olivia that'll be getting put on their site soon.

Will post it here as soon as I can.

I think with people like her it's just effortless.

My contact at Matches said she was basically the perfect spokesmodel for them. She also mentioned an AW10 video featuring Olivia that'll be getting put on their site soon.

Will post it here as soon as I can.

Welcome to the Fashion Spot Lookyourbest.

I am sure we will all look forward to your NEW :clap::clap:updates on Olivia as she has been a bit thin on the ground recently. I personally cannot wait for the Freda video. I have been searching the web for this since it was announced before LFW.:heart:

Keep us posted Lookyourbest

Wunderkind. ^ She looks so gorgeous in that photo, her smile and earring complement the sunglasses well. ^_^

I AGREE. It's one of my favourite pictures of her. The outfit she's wearing as well is amazing. Love it all! and BTW- your avatar really looks like you, lady :wink:

Pretty sure the mulberry bayswater on my fall10 wishlist recently got trumped by the patent leopard alexa... it looks so great with Olivia's style and i love that she's not hesitant to mix a bold leopard pattern with strong blue shoes. amazing combo. Definitely LOVE that bag. :woot:

Olivia Palermo in Luxx Magazine

olivia-lux-f.jpg

liv-lux2-f.jpg

liv-lux3-f.jpg

Hills2City

hopefully someone has proper scans of these, i'd love to read the article!

Olivia's dermatologist Dennis Gross' skincare line MD skincare is on sale for up to 50% off at Hautelook.
Link to join if you haven't already: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/442456

- this link is my personal referral link, but you can also just go and sign up without a referral link if you’d like, not trying to trick anyone into anything, just sharing some online deals.

love love love those red lips and side part!!! :buzz: that's a good look for her :heart::heart::heart: i hope she can integrate that look into her own personal style. it will be nice to see her with those lips and hair on red carpet for a change :flower:

Agree with you, these shots from Luxx are absolutely fantastic! :woot:

love the shot with the versace dress but imo the close-up with red lipstick ages her..A LOT..:huh:

She totally outshines the other two girld in the first and the second pic. However,they could have turned her into a true "femme fatale" á la Old Hollywod-style in the third, but went for a "messy" hairstyle Too bad.
Although I must say that it seem unneccesary for her to wear fake eyelishes when she cleary does not need them...

Welcome to the Fashion Spot Lookyourbest.

I am sure we will all look forward to your NEW :clap::clap:updates on Olivia as she has been a bit thin on the ground recently. I personally cannot wait for the Freda video. I have been searching the web for this since it was announced before LFW.:heart:

Keep us posted Lookyourbest

Will do :smile:

http://timesonline.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Go to the link abaove and it will download an electronic copy of Luxx Magazine. You can then read the article. It is the full copy of approx 60 pages but it is a very good magazine.

Sorry forgot to let you know it will not download the magazine directly. You need to go to the 'Specials' tab that is on the right side of the screen. Click on this and download the Luxx magazine dated 13th March 2010.

I hope it helps. If you have dificulty let me know.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raghad12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->