Olivia Palermo

The hit of blue is a nice way to incorporate colour into her look. But those shoe boots are hideous :ninja:.

Things I do love about her look are those red nails. Seriously that shade is perfect. And I love the bag with the tortoise effect. Is it the Mulberry Alexa bag?

yes :smile:
And by the way, I love her red nails too. I have to admit that I started wearing red nails because of her :P It just look so good with everything you wear.

^That's actually one of the things I wish she would change though. :( It'd be nice if she would try on different nail polish colors once in a while! She's been wearing the same shade of red for 4 years...

I don't like the shoes either. It's a pretty boring outfit.

I gotta say though, Olivia does not dress like she is 23 at all. I would guess she was in her late 20s judging from some of her past looks.

I love that about Olivia that she doesn't dress like she is 23. ^_^
I am kind of old fashioned. And also is Olivia...but she also mix that with clothes in trends and it works great for her.

she does look a bit down in the photos doesn't she? i really hope that's because she has been sick and isn't having relationship problems with her gorg bf. cos that would be tragic!!!!

^That's actually one of the things I wish she would change though. :( It'd be nice if she would try on different nail polish colors once in a while! She's been wearing the same shade of red for 4 years...

true though!!! being true to your style is one thing but wearing the same shade for four years? major yawn!!

sometimes when i'm bored at home i'd go through all her HQ photos (usually chronologically) on the computer, and realize only once in a blue moon would she wear a different shade. i think i can count them in two hands. :P

hey according to "Olivia" on twitter (just changed her username to _OLIVIAPALERMO_), apparently someone in her family passed away (just an inference from tweets like "@ daddy's house in UES", "thank you so much girls...please pray for him :( me hearts you" and "its cardiac arrest...the maid found him in his library...when doc came its too late")? her father perhaps?? not sure though and i have no clue if that is really her account on twitter either because there have been so many Olivia's floating around on twitter claiming they are the REAL Olivia. anyway, any insight would be great!!! :smile:

i have to say, just like Olivia, i love red nailpolish and 9/10 times i will be wearing red..its just like the staple colour. yes i do think she can play around with shades once in a while but why try to fix something if it aint broken?:D

and ps i find that after wearing red so often you end up finding other shades looking weird on you, like black looks childish and i just got chanel particulaire and found it looked really awkward on me!

^exactly. I know that before using the red shade, I tried pink, blue, silver, dark red .... but now it just look so bad/childish compared to the red nails. Red is such a classic color, nothing can top it, imo.

I also wear only red nail polish. I can't see myself with other colour on my nails

hey according to "Olivia" on twitter (just changed her username to _OLIVIAPALERMO_), apparently someone in her family passed away (just an inference from tweets like "@ daddy's house in UES", "thank you so much girls...please pray for him :( me hearts you" and "its cardiac arrest...the maid found him in his library...when doc came its too late")? her father perhaps?? not sure though and i have no clue if that is really her account on twitter either because there have been so many Olivia's floating around on twitter claiming they are the REAL Olivia. anyway, any insight would be great!!! :smile:

I don't think it's Olivia. It doesn't seem like a very "Olivia" thing to do to retweet something like this:

RT @anggamakaveli: I think @labelleolivia is cuter than @whitneyEVEport in the city

And this is just... *sigh* I'm convinced it's not Olivia.

finally I could chillaxing at home...how's your day tweeple?

I don't think it's Olivia. It doesn't seem like a very "Olivia" thing to do to retweet something like this:

And this is just... *sigh* I'm convinced it's not Olivia.

didn't think so too... but then when she tweeted about deaths in her family (POSSIBLY) and it is around the same time she looked rather sad in photos, that kinda got me wondering... aaaah... will the real olivia please stand up? :P

Another vote for the twitter not being Olivia's. Olivia hardly ever talks about her private life on the show or to the press, so I doubt she would talk about a death in the family via something so accessible to everyone like Twitter.

Can anyone ID these sunglasses? I think I've seen similar at Zara, but I want the ones Olivia has!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->