Olivia Palermo

Love the shoes
For some reason, I like the clashing prints. I know it seems a generic 'rule' never to clash prints but it reminds me of people who say you should always match your shoes + bag...

I'm loving the tops in #472! I enjoy the mix of the mint green Chanel jacket with the nautical stripes! It's refreshing for spring and reminds me a tad bit of Easter.

I'm not liking the lower half so much though! It looks like she's wearing her Daryl K leather leggings...again. And I don't care much for the bracelets or bag. Can someone say over-kill? :innocent:

she's used that neon clutch before hasn't she? i can't decide if i like it still

i couldn't vote in the poll :P

I'm looovin these 2 necklaces (which are already available online). Some I love, others I kinda hate.

RFreymann030410_010_l.jpeg

Mitte-necklace-1.jpeg

RFreymann030410_015_l.jpeg

Las-Marais-necklace-2.jpeg

robertafreymann.com

Her latest outfit really is bad. Like everyone said, WAY too much going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realize Olivia only did 5 necklaces for RF. So the bad ones probably weren't one of them. lol. Too bad it probably isn't available for most of us..

^Yeah, I actually just voted. Although Olivia's outfit is certainly not great, Whitney's outfit is absolutly HIDEOUS. I actually laughed and my mouth literally dropped open. I can't believe some of the people liking Whitney's outfit more than Olivia's.

I'm loving the tops in #472! I enjoy the mix of the mint green Chanel jacket with the nautical stripes! It's refreshing for spring and reminds me a tad bit of Easter.

I'm not liking the lower half so much though! It looks like she's wearing her Daryl K leather leggings...again. And I don't care much for the bracelets or bag. Can someone say over-kill? :innocent:

i was thinking the same thing...love the mint with the stripes and the bracelets...
i like that i can only see the top half of the outfit, because i can already guess what she's wearing on the bottom: black leather leggings, suede fringed booties...:lol:

I really love the turquoise necklace! I could imagine it looking amazing with mint green nails, and a mint green Balenciaga bag... :brows: It's just too bad it costs so much though :(

I really love the turquoise necklace! I could imagine it looking amazing with mint green nails, and a mint green Balenciaga bag... :brows: It's just too bad it costs so much though :(

I don't like matching the same colors together but that would actually be hot:D I want them!

I think the coloured necklaces look cheap for what they are charging. The metal beaded ones are far more beautiful.

michyed, yay, i too liked whitney's outfit there better :flower:
whit has the legs to pull off pants like those and the look was so clean and sophisticated :flower: very new york :heart: whereas i find olivia's canary yellow belt a bit too random and unnecessary...

I think Olivia likes to add a pop of colour to her outfits and I do think she pulls it off whether it is with her bag, shoes, belt or nails. :heart:

^ that belt is not bad. i like that color! and i applaud her for incorporating colors into her outfits :smile: it's just it doesn't really go with the texture of the jacket. that jacket seems to be a bit too thick for a belt like this. it just makes the top half kinda heavy imo.

She looks gorgeous in all the pictures where she's wearing her collection (the "ads" for RF in their site or on blogs). I want them in HQ so bad.

Can you post some more screencaps of her from that trailer please

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->