Olivia Palermo

Olivia has the best hair!

Looks so cute wearing a ponytail on the City.. :wub:

I hope Olivia wears her new necklaces on the show.

she looks great in these... just wish there was one of her smiling a happy smile..not a smirk like the cute left one on the bottom. nevertheless, she looks stunning and lol these screengrabs look like they are taken from a soap opera lol. i feel the drama and the tension already!

me too... :wink:

wouldn't it be great to have a thread with all the (HQ!!) pic's?!? Just pictures, pictures and pictures :flower: Looking at pictures with Olivia is my favorite thing to do at the moment :wink: her outfits, make-up and hair is so inspiring... :wub:

^true!and we should also find more screencaps of the city cause sometimes even if it's just for a scene she's wearing an amazing outift!!

is that striped top (with embellished shoulders) she wears in middle of top and bottom row of that collage from Zara? i have that same one and it's beauuuuutiful :D

I have to watch The City!!!!!! I just saw the trailer and I admit that I like her even more now!

Thank you for posting BellaB. None of us will have a life once the new season of The city starts. Loving her hair darker she seems to have done this gradually. I think the colour is now perfect for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->