• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

One beauty/body product I could NOT live without..

SweetBody

Reaction score
Body Scrub! Hands down, I use it EVERY day, at least once. I have to have my skin feeling soft and clean...:P

One product you can't live without?

Pure Shea Butter. I use the L'occitane one of course, since I work there.

Great for anywhere you feel dry and when I get a rash or a painful nose from blowing too much when I have a cold, it calms it down fast. I have soft kissable lips cuz of it and soft feet... (that sounds so weird...I have different tins for each!!! HAHA).

I use it to hold glitter down on my face for costume events and tame my eyebrows down and make split ends look better. :-P

I rub some on my shoes to make the leather nice :lol:

Its the one thing I own that is so multipurpose.

Aquolina body milk - other body lotions either irritate my skin or are too greasy, this one is just perfect

La roche posay nutritic cream:heart:! it leaves the skin so hydrated, never causes any allergies and minimizes face redness! cant imagine my day without it.
ow and the 8 hr cream is an essential too :wink:

A comb; otherwise my hair would be forever tangled.

Well, I could easily live without any beauty/body products - whether or not I'd enjoy living without them is another question. I'd be nothing without my hair supplies: Brush, straightener, dryer, shampoo, conditioner - the list could go on forever!

Narrowing it down to just one is difficult, but I suppose I'd say shampoo - my hair may not be combed, but at least it'd be clean.

I would have to say shea butter lip balm. My lips get chapped extremely quickly without it (no matter what climate I am in) and it looks and feels terrible!

Shampoo - my hair is super duper oily and thin - so any dirt and ick oil shows up straight away. Sometimes even the day I've washed it, sigh.

Realistically I cant live without Jack Black's Beard Lube. I would have a thick hairy face if I didnt have it. But for beauty treatments, I'll say Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate.

Vaseline! I use it as makeup remover and as a balm.

My gosh, this is hard.

It is a toss up between foundation and Kerastase Oleo Relax serum.

I couldn't live without Biafine or without lip balm.

My Nivea body lotion- couldn't live without that. Nothing else makes my skin feels so soft and smell clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->