One in every color?

runner-
i don't want to go too off topic...
but i do get the impression that the way that the japanese learn/interpret english...
is closer to the british way of using the language than the american way-
so that could explain it...
:flower:...

so---
i just did it again...
i had gotten a drapey, gauzey sort of top/shirt at topshop in a light sandy colour earlier in the season...
i had looked for another colour but they didn't seem to have one...
i guess it sold well- because now (months later) they have a couple more colours...
so i just bought it in a very nice slate grey colour that i think will be very nice for the fall layered under a jacket...
so...that was good!...
:P

I have the American Apperal longsleeve thermal henley in eight different colours :innocent:

If something works, stick with it. For me it was a relief to have found something that fits my bodyshape (for some reason most men stores seem to think that everything needs to be box-shaped) and since I wear them so much I don't mind the fact I have them in lots of different colours.

I find whenever I buy multiples, one will get worn to death and the others will sit pristine in my closet. I'm not sure why I keep doing this. :P

I don't think there is anything wrong with buying one in every colour, At most stores I usually can't find an item in every colour anyways.American Apparel has items that come in lots of different colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sfan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->