Overrated Celebrity Style!

Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone are both very overrated, to me. Priyanka Chopra, too, especially after she wore THAT to the Toronto International Film Festival...you don't have to know Indian fashion to know that what she wore is a total atrocity.

^true, she is so boring!
well, I think that you've mentioned her before, but I'll never get her style, Beyoncé!

Well, these are not ordinary celebs
but I definetly think that many woman who work for Vogue etc. have style that is so overrated and definetly nothing very interesting.
for example:

Giovanna Battaglia
Emmannuelle Alt
carine Roitfeld

even Megan Fox has better style!!

Victoria Beckham - boring and predictable, matchy-matchy, fridged, with a pair of Tribute Toos for every occassion. It makes me so angry when people call her a style icon, I can't work out why wearing the same knee-length dresses and the same shoes all the time is iconic - if that were the case Marge Simpson would be a fashion icon too.

Lady Gaga - just because she wears crazy stuff doesn't mean she has a good sense of style in my opinion. If anyone else wore some of her outfits they'd be compared to a prostitute.

The likes of Jennifer Aniston, Eva Longoria, Cheryl Cole etc. They are boring as hell but still so many love what they wear. Mystery to me.

lauren conrad.
Yeah, I forgot Dullard Conrad. Same boring outfit, with the same mundane pose (hands on hips, head pushed to the side with a dodgy smile). Yawn.

Oh and it annoys me when the British tabloids call Cheryl Cole a style icon. :blink:

RIHANNA

Some people are calling her a "Icon":doh:

Her style is terrible, so forced and unoriginal. She tries so hard to be edgy and goes overboard with accessories..alot of times she looks like a hooker

If she isn't wearing a silly hat, flashing her breast, she is wearing dark lipstick..Anything for attention

She lacks taste and the ability to stand out in a laid back oufit.

She has copied Prince, Grace Jones, Kelis, Fefe Dobson

Wow,some of these names I actually like their style not necessarily to incorporate it into my wardrobe but it somewhat good while the other half I will never get or understand

Rihanna, can't stand her hair currently!!
Victoria Beckham, she just so stiff
Jessica Simpson, is not stylish at all.

^^ I agree, the Kardashians and Heidi Montag (eww)

Also, Lauren Conrad, Audrina, Whitney, and pretty much the rest of The Hills and The City cast (except for O.P.)

Megan Fox - She is very beautiful but nowhere near a style icon.

Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, and the majority of all celebrities

RIHANNA - GOSH!!!
Dree Hemmingway - really, what do people see in that chick?
Vanessa Traina - I used to like her style, but she seems to wear the same thing over and over again...
Kate Moss

Last edited by a moderator:
Rihanna, without a doubt. She has gone too far...she isnt stylish or chic anymore. She is looking more and more like a animation character by the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->