Paris Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

I just made my usual list in my notebook and I'm getting really excited! Thursday, 4th sounds great Sunday, 7th just as good, but Tuesday, 9th seems like it will be the best. Even though it doesn't have the most shows it has Chanel and McQueen. I bolded McQueen because I'm so excited! And it also has Valentino, which I'm very curious about. All other days seem great as well but they don't have very many shows I'm into. Can't effing wait!! :buzz:

i read that there will be no Mcqueen Show... But watching at this schedule it maked more excited to know that there will be... don't know how much i'm gonna enjoy that last mcqueen show !! :smile: also waiting for chanel, lagerfeld, lanvin...

I'm feeling bittersweet about the McQueen show. It will be amazing I know, but he will be missed at the end :(

Call me crazy but I cannot wait for Emanuel Ungaro
I wonder what kind of disaster Lindsay is going to prepare :lol:

It's one hour earlier in London

I'm excited for Dries, Ann, Haider etc. It's such a shame Branquinho and Bruno Pieters are not on the list. Also will be interesting to see how bad Margiela is going to get...

And of course hoping for a beautiful, serene show of Mcqueen

Looking forward to seeing :
Balenciaga
Lanvin
Yohji Yamamoto
Givenchy
Chanel
Louis Vuitton
Yves Saint Laurent
Miu Miu
Junya Watanabe

Hopefully it will make up for the majority of **** we've seen these last weeks .

Does anyone know which of the shows will be streamed live?

OMG! I can't wait for my favorite Chanel! I dream every day with Chanel F/W 10.11!

Hopefully it will make up for the majority of **** we've seen these last weeks .

Amen (except my home town London)

Intrigued by McQueen I hope they don't turn it into a clinical presentation. Still no news on Giles?! Very strange indeed.

Amen (except my home town London)

Intrigued by McQueen I hope they don't turn it into a clinical presentation. Still no news on Giles?! Very strange indeed.

Actually London had some really good shows like Kane and Schwab !

SOO looking forward to Lanvin<3, Dries, Stella and Givenchy!

Most excited to see Damir Doma's debut womenswear collection , I hope his vision translates well into womenswear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->