Paris Fashion Week S/S 11 Schedule

I spent all wednesday looking for Peachoo + Krejberg pictures.. so sad and infuriating to learn their presentation was indirectly sabotaged for overhyped Hakaan.. I don't think that's playing ethically but somehow, I'm not surprised Vogue Paris is involved.. they operate almost like a mafia, what's next? scheduling Balmain/Marant at the same time as Tao?.. attendees should know better, too and be more supportive.

Thanks for bringing that, abstraccion!

^i concur,wholeheartedly. awful thing to do,especially to a veteran design team that have shown in paris for some years now. i have a feeling vogue paris had a heavy hand in that decision because i've never known the federation to move shows around so willy nilly like that just to convenience certain press people. shame on them.

it's just very disappointing that they would make such an egregious decision like that. i think we all should be p/o about it. most young designers never get put into the spotlight so soon anyway....this hakaan should be showing off-calendar like most young talents do.

Chanel - S/S 2011

INÈS DE LA FRESSANGE & STELLA TENNANT
BACK ON THE RUNWAY

Inès de la Fressange will model alongside Stella Tennant for tomorrow’s Spring-Summer 2011 Ready-to-Wear show at the Grand Palais.
Karl Lagerfeld revealed that the two models, respectively faces of Chanel in the eighties and nineties, will appear in the campaign with Freja Beha and Baptiste Giabiconi.

Inès de la Fressange, Fall-Winter 1987 Haute-Couture show
Stella Tennant, Spring-Summer 1996 Haute-Couture press kit

Chanelnews.com

I DIE! :shock::shock::woot::woot::heart::D

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG - tomorrow is Chanel, I'm having atack in my heart ..... I can't wait. :shock::woot::woot::woot::woot::heart:

Chanel venue! :crush:

29304622.jpg
giku.jpg

twitter/vogueparis

Oh this sucks with Peachoo+Krejberg, they do beautiful elaborately finished collections, and are attracting a bigger audience. Nothing showed up with Google... :(

It also smells very bad with the Balenciaga affair!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was Sophia Kokosalaki ??
Does it got canceled??
I'm so curious about that, I always loved that show :unsure:

Does anybody know where did Miu Miu show take place? I guess it wasn't the 34 Avenue Foch mansion anymore.

^Nevermind, I found it. It was a tent in Palais Royal.

One question, why does Balenciaga have two shows? I thought it's one of the most exclusive shows in Paris...

^ Most of the Big Names have two shows, one for the guests and one for the press, I think.

Where is Sophia Kokosalaki this season?? So disappointed to see that she didn't show. Was she concentrating on Diesel Black Gold?

humm I think the 2nd is more for "buyers" ! :smile:

^ Most of the Big Names have two shows, one for the guests and one for the press, I think.

Where is Sophia Kokosalaki this season?? So disappointed to see that she didn't show. Was she concentrating on Diesel Black Gold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->