Paris Fashion Week S/S 11 Schedule

I'm curious about something. People usually come for FW at the shows, not IN the shows, but outside. I would've liked to come to see the models, not to talk with them or else, it's not my purpose. Just to spot them, take some pics and see how's it going during FW. Is it really worth it? I mean, do you easily see models?

Anyone?

Does anyone know when Hakaan is showing? I don't think the show was yesterday . . .

Nevermind, it should be going on right now haha
Hakaan – Wednesday 29th September, 7pm

Previews for Chanel

60872_441218402082_190561952082_5395160_2701996_n.jpg

And Dior

62172_441218707082_190561952082_5395166_3278759_n.jpg

Both from models.com's Facebook.

The next stop for CORE SPIRIT is Paris. In the very beginning of October, from the 1st to the 4th, our new collection will be shown at MeMy Mode - one of the best Parisian fashion trade shows. It is curated by Mariel Gamboa and comprises a selection of the best and definitely most interesting designers from all over the world presented in a spectacular luxury environment of Hôtel Ritz.

florals for spring... groundbreaking :lol:

I'm just looking forward to Celine...this fashion week has been so boring with the majority basically trying to do minimalism (and failing). Hoping for Phoebe to come and save the day.
Balenciaga should be interesting.

For that matter... Does anyone know where Céline takes place? Sorry for insisting but I'd really like to drop by. Thanks in advance :flower:

tomorrow's schedule

10.00 am RM BY THE DESIGNER ROLAND MOURET
11.00 am ISSEY MIYAKE
12.00 pm GASPARD YURKIEVICH
1.00 pm BERNHARD WILLHELM
2.30 pm CHRISTIAN DIOR
3.30 pm ISABEL MARANT
4.30 pm MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA
5.30 pm LANVIN
6.30 pm VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
7.30 pm VÉRONIQUE LEROY
7.30 pm PEDRO LOURENÇO
8.30 pm YOHJI YAMAMOTO

I've found this :(

C’est fou! Confusion on the Paris Runways

By Christina Binkley

Confusions abound on Paris runways this week, with renegade fashion shows playing havoc with the official calendar of the French fashion federation.
Peachoo + Krejberg, a trend-forward collaboration by designers Peachoo Datwani and Roy Krejberg, cancelled its runway show on Thursday.
The house complained that its official time slot allocated by the French Federation de la Couture had been double-booked by an unofficial house, Hakaan, forcing editors and retailers to choose between their six-year-old brand and the hot new Hakaan.
Hakaan would have been the predictable winner of that competition, given that it recently won a French Andam award supported by the French culture ministry, and is enjoying the support of French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld.
The following morning, Zac Posen found his 11:00 am Paris debut sandwiched between two Balenciaga shows - one at 10 am on the official French fashion federation calendar, and an unofficial show scheduled for 11:30.
Mr. Posen’s team hurriedly promised guests that he would start his show early in order to leave time for them to race to the later Balenciaga.
When they arrived at Balenciaga, though, Mr. Posen’s guests found themselves shut out nonetheless. Balenciaga had started its second show early – no doubt eager to get it all done with.
Peachoo + Krejberg delivered a note to fashion editors:
“The effort and investment involved is not worth the chaos and inconvenience caused by two simultaneous shows,” they said. They invited editors to visit their showroom in Paris’ 3rd arrondissement instead.
blogs.wsj.com/runway

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->