Paris Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

Louis Vuitton - F/W 10.11 live on Facebook!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Time: 2:30pm Paris Time.

So amazing.

Amazing shoes!:woot:
Can't wait Dior and Galliano, these are always spectacular shows! Plus Lanvin, Chanel, Valentino.
And of course, i'm in expectation of McQueen.

I want to see Balenciaga, Elie Saab, Margiela and McQueen most of all!!! Aaaaa, it will be very soon)))))))

Dior AND Vivienne on the same day, within two hours of each other? I would gladly run between those two shows.

Fashion Monitor on Twitter has quoted PR at Alexander McQueen as saying the Paris show is canceled, and that there will be a private presentation instead. Not surprised to be honest, kinda assumed that's what it would have been anyway.

i can't wait for chloé, balenciaga and miu miu! i love that finally we get a proper week too..

wow i'm basically excited for everything from paris

so sad about the cancelled McQueen, i'm always thrilled about it....

I'm guessing that Giles isn't streaming considering that it's supposed to be on right now

^ The PFW schedule says it's on at 18:30, that's in 2 hours. Did it get moved?

I'm confused, isn't it 19:15 in Paris right now?

Yes - sorry, I got my timings wrong! They're waiting for the people who were at Gareth Pugh, to arrive, hence the delay. Doesn't look like there's a live stream anywhere. :(

Hang on, it was announced quite a while back that McQueen would show in a series of three presentations, and not in a catwalk show. McQueen said so in a press statement on the same day they announced the label would go on..

I did wonder if that was the case honeycombchild, I would have been surprised if it were a full catwalk show, but given the posts I've seen elsewhere I think a lot of people assumed it would be the full show.

I have to say I don't mind, because there is no way they could have done a show worthy of McQueen in the time they had, plus I think presentations will be a poignant way to show his last collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->