Paris Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

I just realized- the Oscars are tomorrow, but Chanel, Elie Saab, Valentino and Alexander McQueen won't have shown yet. So I'll bet will get an unofficial "preview" tomorrow. I'm sure there will be a few starlets wearing fall looks by those designers. :woot:

I doubt anyone will turn up in AW10 McQueen personally.. Maybe some Valentino.

Yeah, I would be absolutely gobsmacked if anyone wore A/W McQueen.

Gucci seem to be going through a lot of effort to make sure the presentation is revealed in a very controlled way - no cameras for sneak peaks or blurry, rubbish quality images, and I think celebs wearing his looks before the rather exclusive presentation would dilute the impact of revealing his collection to the world.

I think they just want to have the private presentation, then basically say "World, here it is, McQueen's last collection" by releasing their official pictures.

Hey, everyone your says something about Chanel collection? I read..... :woot::woot:"Chanel Disco":woot::woot::woot: it's true?

Um, I've already had enough of Chanel discothequeness at the couture show :rolleyes: Generally Paris doesn't seem so generous with live streaming like the other cities, so far it's only LV and Miu Miu, non?

I have to say: I am really excited for Yves Saint Laurent.
I think it's because Pilati always does something different and I always get the Prada effect with his collections.
Today, as I predicted, has been the best day of the entire of Fashion Month. Loewe, Lagerfeld, Celine have all been incredible. I am dying for Chalayan now.

I was just looking at the Paris fashion week schedule on modeaparis.com link here and noticed that there was no listing for McQueen. I swear it was there before. Very odd..

Miu Miu livestream?? Oh yes, thanks! :woot:
I've the feeling Paris feels too "chic" to stream some shows, like "Ah no, we are Paris, the most prestigious fashion city, we don't use this technical falderal" :innocent:

I think there's something wrong with the hours in that schedule. The shows appear to take place earlier than it's written, like Sonia Rykiel or Galliano.

The schedule seems weird because I thought Givenchy would have happened already . But maybe it will be the last show today ?

All the girls at Givenchy have red glitter lips... not glittery lipstick, but actual red glitter on their lips. Interesting... not too far off for it starting now.

About Givenchy show :woot:

Whoa, backstage at Givenchy and its FREEZING. Attention show goers: bring a coat! Although, for Mr. Riccardo, I guess I'd risk pneumonia too
twitter/derekblasberg

Vuitton PR just rang to say the 2.30 show on Wednesday will start early, the doors will close at 2.20 pm, Marc's orders.
Lorraine Candy's Twitter.

I like how strict Marc is with the latecomers :lol:

At least we can be sure they'll start on time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->