Paris Fashion Week F/W 10.11 Schedule

I really hope Paris surprises me... Fashion weeks are being quite...disappointing...apart from one show or another... Can't wait for a lot of shows, but I wanted to see my beloved McQueen's... I actually came to this thread to see if there still be any show at all... :cry: And now I realize that it will be a presentation and that we, fans, won't be able to see!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: It's not fair, we all want to say good-bye!!!!! :furious: :cry: I hope this is not so radical as it seems... :(

Hussein Chalayan latest collection will air live @ Vogue Türkiye

Fashionologie posted this about the Alexander McQueen presentations:

I don't know if that means only they'll be able to release photos from it, and photographers from Vogue/etc aren't allowed, or perhaps just private photography by any people who are lucky enough to go?

Gee are they going to be cashing in on a book or something...

Yeah, I imagine we'll get to the see photos in a lookbook style format? Perhaps how they present the Pre-Fall for example..

They don't want poor pictures to leave the presentation rooms i guess. It's McQueen's last collection, so they don't want any negative buzz to come into being about this collection, it's understandable since McQueen didn't "have the chance" to put the finishing touches to those clothes.

Wow, the wigs are back at Lanvin! :woot: I'm sure they're going to bring some magic with them.

So excited for Lanvin! :woot: The wigs look great, could be fitting for the 60's trend..

Last edited by a moderator:
more Lanvin teasers... don't know if I should start a thread

foto.jpg

foto_2.jpg

foto_3.jpg

foto_4.jpg

filmefashion

Just look at this! :buzz:

21097624.jpg

capped by me from miumiu.com

Just saw this on The Cut re: McQueen

Alexander McQueen is said to have mostly completed his fall 2010 collection before taking his own life on February 11. The show, scheduled for next week in Paris, has been canceled. Instead, the label will stage a presentation/memorial on March 9 and 10. Photos have been banned from the presentation, but don't worry! Shots of the clothes will be provided to media outlets, so we will have a slideshow of the collection for you. [Fashionologie]

Read more: Photographers Banned From Fall 2010 McQueen Presentation -- The Cut http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/03/photographers_banned_from_fall.html#ixzz0hJsNBuUA

I really hoped that was the case with McQueen, and I'm actually kinda glad. It will be nice just to click the link and have a gallery of nice, sharp images. I don't normally mind the blurry Twitpics before you see the HQs, but as this collection is sacred I just want the reveal to be just perfect.

And thanks for the news about Miu Miu. Paris has sucked for streams, but I'm glad Miu Miu are doing a live webcast.

Another live feed from Paris:

Louis Vuitton is proud to announce the live online broadcast of its Women’s Fall/Winter 2010-11 Ready to Wear Show on Facebook and on your Iphone on March 10th, 2010 at 2:30PM (GMT+1)) / 8:30AM (EST).

On March 10th, current and future fans of the Louis Vuitton Facebook page will be able to watch the latest Marc Jacobs creations for Louis Vuitton streamed live from Paris Fashion Week.

Following the event, the video of the show will be available on demand exclusively on the fan page for 24 hours.

Louis Vuitton is going one step further and confirming its digital intentions by offering a live broadcast of its Show also on your Iphone on fashionshow.louisvuitton.com.

Miu Miu live stream!
Oh wow that's cool,at least we won't need to say those crappy remixed video they put on the website

i need help! actually i'd like to go at the givenchy show outside, but my main problem is that i absolutely don't know where the show takes place... obviously i saw the "see invitation" on the first post, but i'm still wondering whether a kind fellow could inform me on the right place if he knows. it'd be so nice! thanks in advance!

The Givenchy's show is at Lycée Carnot 145 boulevard Malesherbes - 75017 Paris

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->