Paris Hilton for Guess

i've always thought Guess ads were 'trashy'...that's their nature...but the recent Paris hype just adds to that...'the wrong way' know what i mean? i like her...but it's weird..i can't explain why? :huh:

the last ad is the best IMO...the second..her stomach looks funny :P

In the early nineties Guess had really BEAUTIFUL ads, they even made Anna Nicole Smith look pretty:
6.jpg
2.jpg

6.jpg
1.jpg

She's the next P. Anderson... She's already practicing the role. :lol:

I like Paris...she is not that bright but is hilarious and sexy...did you know she played Ice Hockey all throughout her highschool years? I can't even skate lol!

I like Paris, I think she's fun and good entertainment.

I like her non-traditional looks and AYLI you are cracking me up with the Beavis & Butthead comment.

I agree the extensions should go, I never think they look good.

Asdiklon, I think Jessica Simpson is the next Pamela Anderson.

Anyway, the photos are okay, I actually was hoping for better but I think Guess? made a smart move getting Paris.

I think she looks really pretty, and as far as looking trashy that's what they probably were looking for (remember Anna nicole Smith in the early 90's back then she was trahsy looking too) but with the amount of money and fame, anyone who's just plain good looking can look fab, like she does on these photo's. Remeber, it doesn't take alot to look thrashy but it takes a whole lot to look classy.

They were smart to get Paris, yes.
But the ads are :yuk: ..Adriana, Claudia and Alessandra beat this by a long margin.

Think she sometimes looks pretty but nothing special,she only stands out coz shes got long blonde hair and the brown fake tan!
Money helps too!!
she can also look very trashy,every pic of her looks differnt proberly all the air brushing and things they do!first before they put it magazines and stuff!!.

Paris got herself a teenage fanbase with The Simple Life - I'm guessing this is who the ad's are targeted at :rolleyes:

Originally posted by labeladdict@Jul 7 2004, 10:44 AM
Paris is gorgeous, young and having fun... I think she looks great!
:flower:
[snapback]308085[/snapback]​

I agree. I :heart: Paris!!

I'm so tired of seeing her. Everytime I see her I fell like going to sleep, literally. These ads suck.

:lol: when i first saw those ads i thought it was Cristina Anguilera :lol:

they both look far too cheap to be on any kind of media,
horribly un-stylish and beyond repair really :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->