Source: patrikrzepski.com

6.jpg

Patrik Rzepski F/W 06.07

7.jpg

Patrik Rzepski F/W 06.07

8.jpg

What a boring collection.... I am very deceived, was expecting much better as he is one of my fave designers... last season was so well crafted....

This looks like some boring high street label..... very tacky.... :(

Playing it way too safe, I don't see anything creative about this... all deja vu.. Missing his wonderful crafting techniques....!

I can't say I like this at all. It's full of so many cliches and gimmicks. I am really dissapointed.

Mutterlein said:
I can't say I like this at all. It's full of so many cliches and gimmicks. I am really dissapointed.

i agree. the clothes are nice enough but a lot of the detailing does appear to be gimmicky i.e. normal hoodie with an asymmetrical zipper. it doesn't really seem to require that much creativity or effort. the mens shoes are cool though.

damn...i was so excited to see a thread up but so disappointed when i saw the collection.... i expected better..altho i must say the mens clothes are ok..a bit gimmicky like mr leviathan put it(always says the right things)
and yes the mens shoes are cool! overall pretty boring.. the 2nd model is:woot::woot::woot:..

I saw this but didn't want to post it. It looks like he gave up after his sterling F/W 2005, probably due to troubles in his design studio or money problems?

I like it actually. The shapes are great and I love the check. But at the same time,I do have to agree with you Kim,I do miss that overt sense of craftiness.

new_dawn_fades said:
damn...i was so excited to see a thread up but so disappointed when i saw the collection.... i expected better..altho i must say the mens clothes are ok..a bit gimmicky like mr leviathan put it(always says the right things)
and yes the mens shoes are cool! overall pretty boring.. the 2nd model is:woot::woot::woot:..

That's Rosie, baby. She's heat, Electricity defined.

i don't know how this qualifies as 'designer'...??...:ermm:...

looks like h&m to me...

I agree with the gimmicks comment. There is no cohesion in the collection, nothing great, but a few gimmicky adds, lift it a bit... but not much

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->