Paul and Joe makeup

goregeous

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this brand? I had never heard of it until urban outfitters started carrying it but I'm interested to know if it's any good.
The packaging is so cute, but don't want to buy it if the quality isn't there.

I have a several lipsticks, lipglosses, mirror and a makeup bag from them. The packaging is cute, but it's just a good product. The lipsticks are really moisturizing and smell very nice, I believe there's grapefruit essence in them? Some of them are on the sheer side but I can't stand chalky, dry lipstick. After Sephora stopped carrying them, I went to Bergdorf Goodman but lots of places are carrying them online. I'd recommend them.

Packaging is so lovely :wub: I would like to try this cosmetics.
Cat lipstick from Fall 2010 collection. I think it's very cute :smile:
paul-and-joe-cat-shaped-lipstick.jpg

stylefrizz.com

I love the lipstick's and the cosmetic packaging reminds me of this ad:

stella-mccartney-bambi.jpg

kitmeout.com

I really want the middle cat lipstick with the swan packaging but would be so sad to actually use it and destroy the cute little kitty head.
has anyone here used their blushes? They look so pretty too.

I've not used any of their makeup line, but I absolutely love the Disney packaging!

isn't some of their packaging made of card board? I know that one of the lipsticks in the Alice set was made from it which made not want to buy it.

I have their moisturizing foundation primer + foundation, the under eye concealer, mascara, powder, some glosses and eye shadows and it's honestly the best makeup I've ever used. It's just way too hard and expensive to get over here, although if can buy it in an actual store I think the prizes are alright.

Their skincare is amazing, too.

I have a sample of the primer sitting around somewhere, I'll try it and see how I like it!

What I don't like about this brand is that some of the containers are made of cardboard (?)

^I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but they use little glass bottles or plastic tubes and boxes, just regular make-up packaging with pretty designs.

I was just disappointed in the lip treatment because the casing was cardboard which is just cheap for such a nice brand
frmheadtotoe.com

about the Alice in wonderland lipstick

I don't know if they changed the packaging but casing is plastic.

image1xlk.jpg

asos.com

Nah that's not the one I was thinking about, but the one in the Alice in Wonderland collection

I keep falling in love with the overall design of their makeup line.. cutest thing.. and I rarely find things 'cute' :lol:. The carved roses in their Manhattan collection and the kitties (!!) are too hard to resist :wub:. I'm going to go by diesanni's posts and order some stuff from UO right now.. :heart:

Oh! Their kittens collection is so cute. These eyeshadows are incredible :lol:
main_img.jpg
paul-joe-beaute.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->