Paul Harnden Shoemaker and more...

I'm going to Rome for the first time in many years I just plain don't like to travel but since I'm going to be there guess I'll shop. Does anyone know who carries Paul in Rome and Augusta and Carroll Christian Poell????

Best Regards

PH in Rome

Try "Degli Effetti" at [SIZE=-1]Piazza Capranica 79, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]tel. +39 0668134648
They sell Paul Harnden, Comme etc. - don't know about CCP, though...

Oh, forgot to tell you, that there are three shops very close to each other (actually just around the corner)...

One more CCP question. If I'm not mistaken he is from Australia, but does he manufacture there or in Italy or where??

Another big thanks

^Poell is Austrian, and he works out of Milan. :flower:

you know what...
i decided i don't like this stuff on 'caucasian' people...
especially really fair skinned and haired ones...
:ninja:...

it looks too much like 'old clothes' or a costume from a turn of the century movie taking place in NYC...
:unsure:...

but somehow it looks like 'fashion' on asian people...
it looks really modern and cool..
probably because it is completely out of context so it can stand on it's own without looking like it from the used clothing store...

:unsure:...

i love the last bunch you posted runner and the one before...
they all look much more wearable than his earlier work...
i guess it is also the styling...
one of the jackets matched with jeans and then his shoes again...
that is just modern enough to make it not look too 'over the top'...

the yellow shoes are so cute :crush:

and also the wallets and red shirt ^_^

I have some Paul Harnden pieces and I disagree that it looks bad on Caucasian people it may simply be the Caucasian softgrey saw it on.

The thing with Harnden is the art of putting it together with different stuff to make it work. I agree with softgery that it can look like old clothes but this is when worn all together as you could end up looking like an extra from Oliver Twist.

personally...i LIKE looking like an extra from oliver twist...^_^...

that is definitely one of my style influences..

:innocent:...

yes, the "out of context" factor could help a lot.
in my eyes, it's very difficult over here to wear kimono thrown on, like some of you do overseas sometimes, and look good.
( for example, even this styling may be the margin of looking modern and cool, dressed down.if it goes further, it could look sloppy)

shiseido.co.jp

new thing is the triple layered leather stuff, silk fabric on newspaper on leather, meant to be broken eventually
blog.livedoor.jp

Thank you:flower:
Interesting evolution with the red and white cardigan. I also saw a knitted dress in l'Eclaireur, keeping the modesty, while moving forward with a certain modernity.

yes, the "out of context" factor could help a lot.
in my eyes, it's very difficult over here to wear kimono thrown on, like some of you do overseas sometimes, and look good.
( for example, even this styling may be the margin of looking modern and cool, dressed down.if it goes further, it could look sloppy)

shiseido.co.jp

ahh...

good comparison...
which i did not think of... but is so obvious...^_^...

yes...
we do not have the same relationship with or ideas about how a kimono should be worn as people in japan must have...
consequently we can wear it without any 'preciousness'...
just thrown on casually...

:P...

paul harnden on sale at space
30-50 % off

mens
short boots - available in off-black, black and tan
and oxfords - off-black

womens
oxfords - off-black and tan
brown mules
pumps covered with reindeer pattern fabric (these are really nice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->