Peaches Geldof

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...i'm SO out of the loop. i honestly didnt know Paula Yates commited suicide. i cant believe both Tigers mom and dad ended their own lives. i cant fathom how Paula could have done it, leaving her kid after Michael Hutchence already passed away...but then, we can never really know another persons pain, or what theyre feeling inside. Hopefully Sir Bob will help her grow up with as happy a childhood as possible.

peaches looks interesting. does anyone here think the "grabbing Pete's bum" story is true, or is it just tabloid rumours?

Peaches has said that she was standing with her dad and her boyfriend, and would never do anything like that so looks like its just an excuse for a rubbish performance!!

She actually suits the really harsh blonde hair, the almost white.
She's not that special in style terms, I'm the same age as her and dress pretty similar...

I like these girls...and the little sister, Tiger Lilly Hutchence will be a knockout for sure. Her dad was verrrrryyyy stylish (& HOT!)
:heart: RIP Michael....
19_04.jpg
21_07.jpg
18_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not for definite that both Paula and Michael killed themselves, is it? I always thought both deaths were accidental... though I suppose no one can be sure.
I think Peaches is quite cool. She has very strong opinions and I respect her for voicing them and not following the crowd. She's obviously following in Paula's footsteps!

If anyone intrested

Peaches in on the cover of this months Elle girl

and is doing another documentry for sky one about the youth of america or something like that.

Razorlight's Johnny Borrell greets Peaches Geldof
1344693.jpg
sky.com

I think she is really pretty. Does anyone know when her new program is on sky 1? There are loads of new pics of her on wireimage if anyone has an account!

Pencey said:
If anyone intrested

Peaches in on the cover of this months Elle girl

and is doing another documentry for sky one about the youth of america or something like that.

Seriously?

Another documentary....her last one was so bad. Telling us that grown ups don't remember what it was like to be a teenager has got to be one of the most unoriginal opinions when it comes to discussing youth.

She may have style, but she is most certainly not a voice for teenagers today.

i read somewhere that the family lives in a two storey apartment. Sir Bob and his g/f live on the bottom floor and the girls live on the top floor with their nannies...

yeah oops it is pixie
no musegirl peaches is older;i just read that peaches is 16 and pixie is 14

Elegantly Wasted said:
i found this on the sky website....

Peaches' views:

she hates "cruel" diet guru Gillaim McKeith - "she's not even thin"
Victoria beckham has "no style"
she thinks pete doherty is "gorgeous - like that skinny, scruffy, i've stayed out all night look"
paris hilton is "a hoot"
dirty dancing is the "classiest cheesy movie ever made"
she's "all for" botox and plastic sugery"
tony blair is a "good prime minister"
the iraq war was "necessary"
marriage is a "beautiful thing"
BooBah said:
52856051.jpg
clear.gif
clear.gif
Caption:
LONDON - MAY 16: Peaches and Pixie Geldof attend Paris Hilton's fragrance launch party launching her new signature fragrance at Il Bottaccio, Grosvenor Place on May 16, 2005 in London, England.

:huh:

Peache´s views are only forgievable because she is prob. just a spoiled teenage brat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->