Pearls

I dont care what anyone says i like pearls! They're not too conservative for me and i was looking to get a pearl bracelet..nothing fancy..to wear on a daily basis.
I also know face cream with crushed pearls does wonders for your skin! :P

Pearls :heart: A year or two ago I used to wear pearls to this really trashy skating rink my friends went to. I got made fun of so much! But I looked fabulous... :innocent:

I LOVE PEARLS so much I cant wait to get a set of Lanvin tulle wrapped faux pearls...so pretty :heart:

:heart: pearls :heart: I have several strands in different sizes. Some I bought, others inherited. They go with everything and are so classic. :heart:

I'm desperately looking for a pair of large teardrop pearl earrings now... dying to have some.

I :heart: pearls. Every year my sister gives me pearls as a necklace, earings, etc., for my birthday. I think they are classic- they are also the only jewlery I think most people could get away with liberaly layering on...

Strangly enough I always heard that pearls represent tears and arre therefore considered unlucky.... A shame because I love them. Does anybody know more about that story?

I like the white pearls it's class, elegant and eternal :rolleyes:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: pearls. I wear my mom's mikimoto's all the time when she lets me and her bracelet w/ my earrings and ring. I have a strand of black ones too-- oh so awesome w/ a white shirt and light coloured sweater... PEARLS :heart: :heart:

i like pearls alot..but im currently in love with fabric covered "pearls" from Prada & Lanvin :heart:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Feb 19th, 2004 - 7:24 pm
i like pearls alot..but im currently in love with fabric covered "pearls" from Prada & Lanvin :heart:
Mmmmm, that sounds lovely! :heart:

I saw someone with a long necklace with on it...it was very "dangly"... I thought it was lovely. Anyone know where I can find a similar one?

I have some faux pearls. I have a clip with them and it;s very cute, and then I my mum lets me borrow her genuine pearls. It's very chic, when worn properly of course. I saw a girl with a plain t-shirt, a pair of Adidas trousers, some scruffy trainers and then pearls on her wrist. It just looked wrong. Far too inconsistent. I'm still confused as to what style she was going for.

i have 2 pearl necklaces that my mom's bestfriend gave me. they're both really delicate so i love them. im not too big on pearl earrings...when its just a big pearl and nothing else.

Pearls are my ultimate favorite accessory! I've got so much pearl jewelry, and my mom has more, so I borrow hers since hers are all nice and real. haha.

i couldnt find any pearls small enough...so i recently went to a craft store & got TONS of tiny ones that were on string :ninja: ...im am going to wear them with a black suit with some of the strands (it turns into 8 strands!)pinned with a brooch, probably on of my big lucite Dior pins...or if i wanna go really crazy both at the same time! :innocent:

i have been into pearls since last summer. i wore my real classic small one strand necklace almost every single nite last summer, it almost became my label! i just loved wearing them. since it's been winter i'm giving a break on the necklace and going with bunch of different pearl earrings.

i didn't wear 'em with classic stuff though, more like funky 50's look.

anyone know where to get the Lanvin pearls? or if they are available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->