Pearls

What's your favorite thing/outfit to wear with your pearl (real or fake) necklaces this Spring/Summer?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been coveting these for a while. They're Luis Morais and the skull have diamond eyes. Girly/kink combo.

May I should put it in the Yay or Nay thread...

PearlsL5.jpg

- Lena

thewannabe said:
What's your favorite thing/outfit to wear with your pearl (real or fake) necklaces this Spring/Summer?

I'd wear sheer silk blouse with some walking shorts/bermuda shorts (whatever you want to call them) and some flats with my pearls....the necklaces would be long though.

Okay, so it is wrong to wear fur because you kill an animal in order to wear it, yet it is okay to wear cultured pearls. Usually during the process of removing the pearl, the oyster dies. Oysters are almost driven to the point of extinction in order to cope with the demand.
Not trying to stir up anything, it is just a contradiction to anyone who is against killing animals exclusively for fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
o i used to hate pearls .. !

i made one of all odd sized (leftover) pearls and put little silver pieces in between, semi precious stones and so on.

i made another with pearls, and red and green stones in between.

Mesh chokers with stones in the centre ..like a collar

coral and pearl necklaces ..

pearl and old vintage pieces strung together

one simple long strand which i wear with BIG stone pendants - amethyst or turquoise

or string a pretty brooch thru pearls for something different

etc etc

i like black pearls although i dont own any...

Pearls are the most refined thing u can wear, they will never be out, NEVER! I LOVE THEM!!!!

i wear my black pearls (with black crystal pendant) with denim skirts, black singlet and thongs... when im casual... im alot like nikki hilton when im laid back...

These are the names of perls, depending on their length
1) choker 35-40cm
2) Princess 40-50cm
3) Matinee 50-66 cm
4) Opera 70-90 cm
5) Rope 1m and longer

i will have to take a photo of my black pearls... and my white pearls... my other set is in a safty deposit box at the bank... i will post a pic xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->