People Who Have Class

Well Celine...I guess to put it in better terms...the classiness a person portrays since we don't know these people personally...but some celebs are obviously more classy than others and its evident by what you see a lot of times.

If I had to pick a classy person from my life it would be my mother who didn't come from a family of class but is the most poised and polite woman. Josh, Justin, and Josh's mother and father are the classiest....its evident that they all live up to the aristocratic standards of properness of their ancestors that is lost on people now a days....sadly.. :unsure:

I'm surprised no one has said Coco Chanel yet..

Chanel.jpg

someone has already mention coco chanel and also said she was a rubbish designer.

Queen Rania has already been mentioned also.

They both appear to be really classy. I never really did understand Coco's quotes though :wacko:

Ok, he's not a real person, but James Bond was classy, and well dressed I might add. Also, Cary Grant and Rudolph Valentino....did anyone mention them yet?

unfortunately i cant really quote any celebrity since they have two different personaities the one we see and the true self. i dont know any true personality but let me just go with Karolina coz to me class isnt just what you wear but also the inner personality.

Lauren Bush!

i just saw an interview with her on TV..and i just love how understatedly elegant she is

she's also the spokesperson for the UN's world hunger program, and you can tell she's incredibly passionate about it, she was getting choked up talking about the struggles a lot of the children she's met face everyday.

By class do we mean an elegance of style, taste and manner? Should they be humble, gracious and conservative in dress?
I agree with Urban Stylin and say that all people, including celebrities, have fronts.

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Jul 25 2004, 04:20 AM
unfortunately i cant really quote any celebrity since they have two different personaities the one we see and the true self. i dont know any true personality but let me just go with Karolina coz to me class isnt just what you wear but also the inner personality.
[snapback]315595[/snapback]​

This sounds familiar :innocent:

That is exactly what I wrote before! :P

Also, one of my favorite actresses Nicole Kidman, who I admire a lot for putting up with her philandering husband leaving her for someone who was (IMO) so not worthy of filling NK's shoes, and moving on to have an incredibly successful movie career. She's a great example of resilience and strength. I love her!!

I so agree!!! Plus, Cate Blanchett is another that has class. Gwyneth Paltrow does too, but she reminds me of an ice queen. I guess Jackie O. is another that has dignity.

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
Grace Kelly
Audrey Hepburn
Sharon Stone
Catherine Zeta Jones
Nicole Kidman
Gwyneth Paltrow
Diana Vreeland
Gabrielle Chanel

:heart:

cate blanchett, liv tyler, audrey hepburn, ava gardner, marlene dietrich

Cindy Crawford of course! Shes' one of the rarely few models who make to big without developing a dive-esque attitude.

Well, my opinion is going to be controversial, but I think that Christina Aguilera can be very classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->