Pepe Jeans S/S 2009 : Anna, Cameron, Edita, Iris & guys by Meisel

The first one was better, it looked more relaxed.

oh i don't like this. maybe someone could answer this for me but i thought Pepe Jeans was a very cheap brand? not cheap so much but something really not mainstream, maybe lower quality? a bit OT, but i remember when i was a in HS everyone used to kind of..tease this guy who used to wear a Pepe jeans coat..or maybe it was Pelle Pelle? anyhow,what i'm getting at is that i never knew Meisel shot this and it's not anything major and this is my 2nd time seeing a Pepe Jeans campaign like ever, besides last season where Daria and Ashton did it and they are two big names. Where is Pepe Jeans popular?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say Pepe Jeans are a cheap brand as such, but I would put them somewhere between cheap and mid-range.
They are available all over UK and have been a pretty popular brand for lots of years now. Although lately I would say they are maybe slightly less popular than before.:unsure:

First one was WAY better! I mean, I'm happy to finally see Iris in this - but she just doesn't look like herself (not only because of the long hair..) Quite dissapointing.

oh i don't like this. maybe someone could answer this for me but i thought Pepe Jeans was a very cheap brand? not cheap so much but something really not mainstream, maybe lower quality? a bit OT, but i remember when i was a in HS everyone used to kind of..tease this guy who used to wear a Pepe jeans coat..or maybe it was Pelle Pelle? anyhow,what i'm getting at is that i never knew Meisel shot this and it's not anything major and this is my 2nd time seeing a Pepe Jeans campaign like ever, besides last season where Daria and Ashton did it and they are two big names. Where is Pepe Jeans popular?
Isabeli Fontana did the ads last season :smile:

Not the best campaign. but i love the cast.

I like these much better than last season, Anna and Edita look gorgeous.

^As a set its pretty good. The colours look more vibrant than in the scans.

I don't like the lighting. And it's too airbrushed for my taste.

I'm still on the fence with this one although the more I see the more I like:D
I love all the girls involved in this and really to see Cameron and Shannan working with Meisel again.B)

It's pretty good overall. I like the chill mood.

i actually like that sunkissed beachhair on them.... the mood is calming... i wouldn't mind chilling there.

Yeah there is a serene calmness about these pics:DI wouldn't mind being there too.B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->