Perfect Magazine #6 2024

Alessandro Michele by David Bailey
Can’t wait for you guys to read his interview. What a good one!

IMG_2204.jpeg

To be honest, I think I'd struggle to pick a favourite cover and I am loving how this gives me flashbacks to the heyday of Katie Grand's Love! Some real terrific covers here, specially those ones with Kate Moss, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Jerry Hall, Kaia Gerber and Maya Jama!

I usually like Katie Grand's magazines, not all equally, but the price is way too high with that one and the last time I bought one of her mags was... LOVE magazine - it says a lot.

Sure, the covers are nice, it looks promising and interesting and everything else you could ever imagine. But at that price? No, thanks. Last time I caught myself buying some rather "expensive" mag, was Purple's anniversary issue (the single word "anniversary" should have taken me far away from it). It looked good, like a thick book and all, but was that worth 40€ (if I remember well)? Not at all. Some lovely photographs here and there while barely anything remotely interesting to "read". A waste of money and its size is way too big for my small flat, haha.

So, not for me, I'll pass on another issue of Perfect, once again, and rather spend 2€ for Citizen K (twice its price compared to last decade, what a shame from them haha!) so at least I can make some collage out of its pages!

Photographer: Bryce Anderson
Styling: Katie Grand
Hair: Akki Shirakawa
Make Up: Sam Visser
Nails: Jin Soon Choi
Model: Bella Hadid

artpartner.com / frankreps.com

i'm not sure if this is the complete editorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members