Phoebe Philo - Designer

The last time a beloved designer attempted a big comeback with an online presence after being the longtime Artistic Director of a storied Parisian house turned out to be a disappointment. I still have hope that this won’t be the case here but the muddled, confusing roll-out is not necessarily the best sign

The last time a beloved designer attempted a big comeback with an online presence after being the longtime Artistic Director of a storied Parisian house turned out to be a disappointment. I still have hope that this won’t be the case here but the muddled, confusing roll-out is not necessarily the best sign
Are you talking about Theyskens or Zanini?

The question I have from these images (which I like, it's very her, not so joyful though) is: is she doing mens?! That's a guy that model with sunglasses with his head on his hands, no?!

It went straight to the promotion tab for me… Not very exciting tbh. But very curious.

As for casting did I just see Diane Chiu of Key Models?
It's hard to tell because they're all zoomed in.

Anyways, at least we're getting some accessories. Mostly like the ones during her Celine era, but people will definitely eat that up.

yeah the font is :expressionless:.. but my expectations for advertisements are -1, she always had the worst ads so not surprised if she gets some juergen teller, techno, red that promises filth and deviance, and other 'passion for fashion' default mode kits just to package simplistic clothes, I really just want the clothes lol.

I wonder who shot the images... Feels very Talia Chetrit to me...

I saw some rumors from a Chinese post that the collection will have a street vibe, he said" Imagine is like Celine mix Supreme kinda vibe".

The price is expensive ( of course) since it's limited.

The accessories is a big part of the collection, inspired by the 80s/90s ( I can't remember the era exactly.)

And we'll see, because I'm not sure how he's getting all this information and I found it's interesting.

With that font (which reminds me of Stranger Things), the monkey fur and studs it seems like we will be seeing a return to the disco-ish retro vibes of her first few collections for Chloé. I kind of expected that it would be a return to her older design inclinations.

The guys at Proenza better dust up on their Studio 54 references.

I saw some rumors from a Chinese post that the collection will have a street vibe, he said" Imagine is like Celine mix Supreme kinda vibe".

A few months ago, I was told that "her kids are super into skateboard etc and that we might feel that influence in the collection", so that sounds coherent with what you mention.

I'm intrigued - the feather hat, fur, and studs seem like a slight progression from the Phoebe Philo Celine. If she does infuse some of her early Chloe collections into this, it'd be a smart choice.

Celine mix Supreme kinda vibe".

I hope they mean that the Supreme aspect is just the way the clothes are being sold, and not the actual pieces themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlswallowedearth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->