Phoebe Philo - Designer

Perhaps she'll launch during the PFW timeframe (25/9-03/10)...

Department Stores and Brands tend to launch new collections on Tuesdays. I think it's because it gives them Monday to do a final QA of site + product before going live and consumers become more distracted later on in the week as they approach their weekends, when more people tend to be offline.

Although the registration launch went live on a Thursday. So perhaps between Tuesday - Thursday next week is an appropriate launch window?

so how many of you own this wonderous Chloe from Phoebe?

anyone?

did you all forget to make a search notification on your ebay? Lol

I still own DH from that time period tho I havent worn any of it in probably a decade. Why wouldnt you keep such Seismic and Important pieces? I also own Hedi YSL - tho not much. lol

Last edited:
it's unusual she might be doing a SNBN (See Now, Buy Now) because department stores hate it, but editors and buyers will have seen the collection by now if it is operating under a SNBN basis because they would have had to allocate budgets to buy the collection and allocate shop floor space and warehouse capacity.

I find it weird we've not heard anything, not a single sneak peek or a whisper...

it's unusual she might be doing a SNBN (See Now, Buy Now) because department stores hate it, but editors and buyers will have seen the collection by now if it is operating under a SNBN basis because they would have had to allocate budgets to buy the collection and allocate shop floor space and warehouse capacity.

I find it weird we've not heard anything, not a single sneak peek or a whisper...

It’s being sold DTC. No other points of sale outside of the brand site so no need for buyers to see.

There’s likely 1-2 journalists (Horyn, Friedman) who have completed a profile of Phoebe and her new brand timed with the release, and there’s a chance that some October issues will feature a look in the editorials.

The outside exposure is likely very minimal, hence the lack of reporting.

^ lol man if I were her I would not show until 2025, no one’s going to pressure me after I decided to come back because I finally get to do it on my own terms. As if!

Considering the bad press from iman ; saying PP is racist. Its probably best she doesnt show in this timeframe.

i thought that it was a direct to consumer model. I assumed email newsletter is how they planned to drop the collection.

Last edited:
^ Hahahahah drag them!!!

I really wonder how they have planned to make us experience this launch. That better be done really well because a friendly reminder that we're getting excited over an e-commerce website. Phoebe, in her Supreme drops era :tearsofjoy:

I don't know if it's journalists being impatient because it was meant to launch in September or prepping the crowd but funny how articles have started popping up in the past few days...

WSJ 26/9 A Cultish Designer Returns. Fans Prepare for ‘Financial Devastation.’

InStyle 28/9 Phoebe Philo Is Back, But #Philocore Is Already Here

Vogue Runway Twitter 29/9 retweeting their 2016 article Deciphering Phoebe Philo’s Personal Style

even The Toronto Star 29/9 ‘These were clothes clearly designed by a woman for women.’ As Phoebe Philo returns, collectors share their treasured pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meowcacao
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->