Phoebe Philo - Designer

The sunglasses would be hit with right marketing. The most strongest product in all collection. The main question is what she want achieve? If only reach on a very narrow group of people - is decent collection without hit, but if the main goal is build huge fashion house - it's rather a poor chance. The problems it is that this type of proportions clothes look good only on high people, the average customer will be look such a clown.

Oh god what a bunch of childish nonsense; a mature adult should really learn when to choose silence over revealing absurdity. I stated my Latin origins, because you were stereotyping Latin and Black people and I will agree to disagree with that. Simple. Stereotyping people is a strong concept enough to prove the point that you are being racist. Moreover, you very clearly stated 'never to theatrical and edge of fly latin /black girls' [sic] which implies a negative connotation in regards to both groups. A child can see this.

Not every Latin woman is a Chola, not every Black has 'swagger', and certainly not every white person is a Karen. However, I very reasonably believe you do belong to the latter group. I also love the fact that you are using 'what if'/hypothetical arguments to prove a point, when in reality you have stated previously on this board that you are white.

P.S. Maybe you should try to update to a newer ChatGPT version so that your communication towards people becomes more coherent (and in better grammar).
first let me insult you back as it's only fair to meet you at your level of communication skills.

the only childish one is you, i have better conversations with 12 year olds that know to ask questions before making loose twitter statements on hate/race like you do .
this is a place to discuss, so to be silenced by letting your rewrite my words lolz !!!!! never!!!!! sister.

i don't use Chat GPT i wrote you out of kindness and honesty because i don't know you so we could have a interesting discussion.

you can agree to disagree with actual substance in your disagreement then going for low hanging fruit of generic statements you can only back up based of your insular experience as a latin girl, that is not a monolithic society nor are you unique nor the norm of a whole community that you're not the spokesperson off.

never did i stated such idiotic idea that all my latin friends or family are cholas but Phoebe´s work at college was based on this and that's the thing with context .

did you know her work from this period pre chloe pre celine? (since your Philophile with two white girls as your avatar that never seen the day of light)
did you refresh your knowledge on The Face interview where she speaks of her influence of black girls on her style growing up and in her work at Chloe?
you can buy the copy on ebay for sure and we can circle back on this subject in a more civilized way.

it's a very interesting interview she is very candid and you would be shocked possibly even be more offend that her love for fly girls of color.

i will write as bad as i feel like as i stated before i wont change for your or chat GPT
since your on Chat GPT how come you did not let it explain to you the term fly girl in simple coherent and better grammar ?

• A flattering term for a woman: An African-American colloquialism that refers to a woman's personality, mindset, charm, and swag. Some say a fly girl has a winning mentality, is confident, and embraces her femininity. The term "fly" is also African-American slang for something or someone that is attractive, good-looking, or excellent.

stayz blezsed sis ( Stay Blessed via chat gpt )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->