Photoshop disasters #3 (Major magazines and brands only)

No amount of photoshop on Meghan Fox can be as disastrous as her plastic surgery. Poor thing. I'll never know why she had to ruin her face like that.

Same, but for the life of me I can't see how he/she did it. It's pretty much flawless. :shock: :woot:

It may not be photoshop. It's entirely possible that someone has taken a bunch of digis/polaroids to ensure 'continuity' (as it's called in the movie biz), and posed her and styled her hair, etc to be exactly the same - and photoshopped anything that wasn't exactly the same. The camera angle and lighting setup stays the same, and they can shoot digis and superimpose the image onscreen to see how closely matched they are.

Not that complicated, just a bit of work. But if it's a candid made into something else, well....!

Last edited by a moderator:
Every photo I see of Megan, even candids, she looks different. I don't even recognize her unless she is identified by others.

Kerry-Washington-Lucky-Magazine-Lovebscott.jpg

pic lovebscott.com

^ That cover is just...:doh:
You have a truly beautiful woman, access to Dior and that is what happens.

Barbara Palvin for Victoria's Secret
those legs...mermaid maybe? :nuke::ermm:

bellazon

Polina Kuklina for Dior Addict circa 2005-

What the model actually looked like -

russia-ic.com, fashionmodeldirectory.com

^^^looks like they pasted a close up of her face on a bust portrait. her neck is breaking the laws of physics on this shot

Beyonce on Madame Figaro

I don't believe her waist. Otherwise, the cover looks cheap. Looks like they cut her out of a random red carpet photo then pasted her on grey background.

yOkf7YD.jpg

facebook/madamefigaro

So many things are wrong in that Beyonce cover, that's not her real waist, the hip-area looks weird and what's up with that hand..?

WTF?? Seriously? It looks like fan made it...

I thought it was bad but I've just seen a similar photo in another thread (last picture in this post) and it doesn't seem so much of a PSD as it looks.

It's sad, we're so used to expecting retouching that the varieties in the human form automatically comes up as a photoshop disaster.

^ GeniedeMelbourne, curses on you for making me see that Dunham-Prada accident again.

Beyonce on Madame Figaro

I don't believe her waist. Otherwise, the cover looks cheap. Looks like they cut her out of a random red carpet photo then pasted her on grey background.

facebook/madamefigaro

That could easily have been fan made. That particular outfit is Grammys 2013

beyonce-grammys_zps71635c9b.jpg

(Business Insider)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armanmkhitaryan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"