Photoshop disasters #3 (Major magazines and brands only)

We admire good photoshop skills (for a change) and try to find out which one's the original- my money's on the left one :P

We admire good photoshop skills (for a change) and try to find out which one's the original- my money's on the left one :P
Same, but for the life of me I can't see how he/she did it. It's pretty much flawless. :shock: :woot:

acnJZc0P.jpg

whut... dysmorphic shoulder ?

source l'officiel paris

Flare, feb 2010 - Cosmopolitan, aug 2013

I guess this Flare cover is already in this thread, but I saw the Cosmopolitan Australia for august and I've found it funny they chose the same photo but with less photoshop.
I scaled the Flare size so both have more or less the same face length, and I cut the bottom because it seems Flare Miranda is more elongated than Cosmopolitan Miranda.

mirandakerrfan.net/cosmopolitan australia facebook

Here is the photoshoot video (looks like another Miranda:( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GChPLK74E

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't recognise it was Miranda. At first I thought the 'disaster' was them putting another model's head on Miranda's body, haha.

Nickhun on Men's Health Korea

He has no belly button and one nipple is so strange.

@allkpop.com

^There are actually people who do not have Belly Buttons, such as Karolina Kurkova, but the photoshop is still questionable.

I think in general his face (soft) doesn't match his body (hard,chiseled), which is not photoshop problem.

Megan Fox - Avon 'Instinct' Campaign

just jared

^I don´t see the disaster, only that she looks more like herself in an Avon ad than she did in Armani´s...

^ Really? Eventhough I am being told it's Megan, I still don't recognize her. At all.

^^yes, it's not armani-disaster.
The Avon woman looks beautiful (and human) but not like any Megan Fox. And it's not lighting, pose or the unusal for her eye make up, I think they changed her face shape, in particular her chin, looks too short in the avon photo. I know that with different position and distance of the camera changes how we perceived shapes, but still that avon woman doesn't look like my Megan.

listal/zimbio

meganfoxstar.ru/zimbio

just jared

It looks a lot like Megan's other photos to me. It's far from a disaster, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->