Piazza Sempione F/W 09.10 : Zuzana Gregorova

tortoisie

Fly my pretties... Fly!
Reaction score

[lexposure.net]

lexposure.net said:
Solitude
by Beatrix K posted on July 15, 2009

Known for its only-girl campaigns, Piazza Sempione repeats its signature creative concept for the FW09 season. However, a difference is very evident – instead of having a complex background with various props (As Michaela Kocianova’s SS09 and Leah de Wavrin’s FW08 campaigns have been set up), some intriguing lighting and a simple brick facade serve as the only things accompanying model Zuzana Gregorova. The choice of the wall is obvious, though, as the prints on the Piazza Sempione dress match with the architectural patterns quite well. In fact, the entire getup Zuzanna is wearing echoes the form of the shadows right behind her. Aesthetically, the ad is quite fascinating, but one does wonder if the moody ambiance – one quite contrary to the colorful tone of past two season’s ads – does intend to reflect the reserved, ambivalent state of the fashion industry today.

Interesting ad. Love the composition of the shot with the shadows.

the idea of campaign is very simple,but Zuzana makes it much better!

This looks far superior to S/S 09's ads. The silhouette and the styling melt quite nicely with the brick and concrete.

it's really beautiful. love the feeling of casualty, the composition of the photos and the simplicity of the modeling. Reminds me of an old CK ad with Doutzen. thanks for posting, nijuyanah and tortoise. :flower:

great composition in the new ad as well.

love that mystery..but maybe too much black.. I mean black background, black dreesed model, black eyes...

The peak around the corner and the sight of the sunlit wall makes me strangely excited. Piazza Sempione's ads have to be one of the most well planned campaigns of this season.

great composition in the new ad as well.
I agree with you mikel. The composition in both images is amazing. The lighting is also very interesting. I would really love to know who photographed this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->