Picture Me: A Model's Diary (Documentary Film)

is there a website or anything to find where it is playing in your city?

I saw it here in LA. Tbh, I expected it to be better. It sort of just told people about models' experiences with pervy photographers, weight/age issues, and how much they make. I really learned a lot though, but it's a slow film.

oo thanks! well im in LA right now, but do you know where? the only one i saw was on sunset...right?

Sara Ziff is going to do Q&A on 10/12 after the movie premiere in Taiwan.
so anyone has questions to ask? please let me know^_^

Guy Where I Can See This I Turned Internet Upside Down For A Torrent Of This Movie Pls Let Me Know

I watched it today, I'm happy to have finally seen it. There was nothing I would call "shocking" though, probably because I've read and watched everything in this thread before actually watching the documentary. A lot of the footage in the film is on the internet already, mainly their Myspace page:

The six videos are here: http://www.myspace.com/picturemefilm/videos
1. Picture Me trailer
2. Do models make a lot of money
3. Do models start too young
4. Nicole Miller, Kevin Krier & Irina Lazareanu discuss the shows
5. Are models really too thin?
6. The shows at the Louvre in Paris

I will probably get it on DVD when it comes out to watch again :smile:

I'd like to see it, but I doubt I'd get the opportunity to see it due to my location. Does the documentary constantly focusing on negative experiences?

I'd like to see it, but I doubt I'd get the opportunity to see it due to my location. Does the documentary constantly focusing on negative experiences?

Well I watched some videos and I think that this movie shalls mostly the negative side of the modeling

I watched it today, I'm happy to have finally seen it. There was nothing I would call "shocking" though, probably because I've read and watched everything in this thread before actually watching the documentary. A lot of the footage in the film is on the internet already, mainly their Myspace page:

1. Picture Me trailer

thank you for this, this only very short footage :(

1. Picture Me trailer

Is it good? I woud love to see it

Is there anyone who know where I can watch it online or download it? I really want to see it but it's not avaible in my country.

^Hang in there. Just two more months left.^_^

amazon.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->