Pink Timberland Boots

snowqueen

Reaction score
Quite a lot of people are wearing pink timberland boots but i cant quite make my mind up weather or not i like them. What do u think ???

I used to have pink Tims when I was little. They were so cute. I don't think they are that cute anymore. Timberlands on girls is just not cute anymore. Yeah, we can thank Jho for that

yeah i know what you meen they look bulky and are unflattering

^^ Ditto.

I tried a pair of the hothot pink ones on when it was "in style".. and they made 6 inch stilettos feel like sneakers :doh:

Tiamaria- I think you dont like them, but feel the pressures of having to like them due to everyone wearing them, therefore you're unsure.

Anywho, I always thought they were long gone out of fashion but regardless of that, if you like something, wear it :smile:

im not talking about the healed manalo ones im talking about the new flat ones !! ne ways y am i bothering wen i dont even like them lol !!! oh well

The flat ones have been around for ages... they're a wintertime classic. Everyone on this site must either live in LA or have people chauffeur them in the winter.

i had a pair when i was 9 ad i got another few in my teens.. but in camel color!
they were my most uncomfy shoes till today! :shock: :yuk:
and i used to live in germany and wore them in winter.. so they had a purpose.. other than that i wouldnt get them :wink:

I dont like the pink Timberlands :sick:

Especially because they were meant to be in fashion...and its worst making them pink for girls!! :yuk:

i wear tims when it rains cuz they don't squeak in the hallways like sneakers do. but i usually don't wear it other days. and i hate pink in general. :innocent:

Leyla, nobody buys boots for fashion purposes... I think. Only to keep your toes from getting frostbitten or to keep your good shoes from getting ruined. :ninja:

just say no to Timberlands...

they should all be burned.. pink black blue orange yellow striped polka dotted... all great fuel for a fire. :smile:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Originally posted by luna@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 12:21 pm

they should all be burned.. pink black blue orange yellow striped polka dotted... all great fuel for a fire. :smile:

That would smell so bad, though... couldn't they be recycled and made into insulation or something? :lol:

Originally posted by tangerine+Jun 3rd, 2004 - 2:24 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tangerine @ Jun 3rd, 2004 - 2:24 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-luna@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 12:21 pm

That would smell so bad, though... couldn't they be recycled and made into insulation or something? :lol: [/b][/quote]
yes fine.. we'll recycle them into an uglier shoe. :D

:sick: Please no! They're way too "hip hop" gone wrong.

I think they are trashy! :yuk:

Originally posted by banana@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 11:31 pm
Leyla, nobody buys boots for fashion purposes... I think. Only to keep your toes from getting frostbitten or to keep your good shoes from getting ruined. :ninja:
Ugggs? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by banana@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 11:31 pm
do you mean timberlands specifically or all boots in general?...because if you mean all boots...well...you can't mean all boots...because most boots are fashion boots and have nothing to do with weather conditions...

so i think you meant timberlands...right?... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->