Pink

I have not a single pink thing in my closet. It makes me look like a tiny candy girl which I hate cause I'm always trying to look like the opposite. :D
But I like the color as makeup or as accessoires for your hair.

I don't like wearing pink, at all. I prefer much muted colors -- gray, brown, black, dark plums and greens -- however that was before I discovered pink tights. I love wearing tights in bright colors, and my fuchsia pinks tights are my absolute favorite at the moment. They're stylish and interesting, and they create a fun balance in my wardrobe.

Besides my amazing tights, I can't think of a single thing I'd wear in pink besides eye shadow (I don't even think I own pink lipstick, tbh).

But I do love Dior's pink shoes:

72qz4a1.png

(http://www.madaboutshoes.org)

The one's above are the 2008. But I also like the (again, Dior) pink ones from the 2007 spring collection that Eva Green wore.

those shoes are crazy :shock:
very theatrical..

i wonder if they even produced those to sell in stores :unsure:

I know right?

I can't imagine an event I'd wear them to. But that's just like me, I buy stuff just because I like it, but I never wear it!

I love that scene from funny face ^_^
I just finished watching Funny Face about 20 minutes ago and was just going to post the same thing as you. I love how the editor of the magazine says she wants every woman to "Think pink!" and then professes that she herself would not be caught dead in it. :lol: Anyway, I used to wear pink a lot, but I have turned it down to more neutral colors and when I do wear more color, it is usually red.

I never thought about it until this thread but I realize I don't have much pink. Surprises me since I think of myself as a girlish girl and love ballet dancers and other pink-like things. I have one white oxford shirt with pink stripes. But I don't wear it because it makes me feel like Eloise. I love Eloise, but I don't want to look like her.:ninja: Maybe I will look out for appropriate pink additions to my wardrobe in the coming season...

i wish there was some rustic dusty rose colored clothing or jewelry.

maybe i'll dye my own scarf

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->