Pirate Boots - Vivienne Westwood

To be fair etceteraism, Vivienne Westwood's Pirate Boots are of the highest standard. And if you've only worn them 10-15 times and now the sole has detached I'm guessing either they're fake or you've damaged them that way yourself.

I've had mine for over a year now and worn them hundreds upon hundreds of times, and about 1 month ago I managed to detach the sole from the toe myself, but I was on a night out and got them caught on something so it was my own fault.

Plus I know people who've got the original Pirate Boots from the 80's and there's are still immaculate, they last as long as you treat them I find.

etceteraism, the only thing i can reccomend is that you e-mail the company and usually they'll offer to have them fixed or send you a new pair.

this has started to happen to me but its not something you can tell without looking closely I'm afraid of it getting worse though :(

Just get them resoled, it's not the heel so it won't be expensive.

I just got the email that size 6 in the grey suede is back in stock! :woot: So I just placed my order! I'm so excited and I only pray my mom doesn't find out how much I spent on "a silly pair of shoes" and disown me. Also, while I was in the ordering process, the price of the item went from 345 GBP to 287.50! Which makes my total in USD a lot lower too! I'm so excited and I hope everything goes smoothly and they don't get lost in the mail and my parents don't kill me (I used my own money of course but they would still think it's ridiculous).

Btw, if I wear size 8, sometimes 8.5 in US, size 6 UK should be perfect right?

eta: but I just looked again and they show up as 345 again on the website... maybe it was a special promo for creating an account or for your first time order or something? That's kinda confusing. I might email them about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, I am so lucky I didn't wait any longer because I ordered less than an hour ago and size 6 is already out of stock again!

^That's awesome! Congrats!
About the price: Maybe the VAT was included in the price on the website. That's happened to me before. As soon as I entered that I don't live in a EU country the price changed. But it could also be a discount on your first time order, of course. Either way, that's a great deal. I still want the grey suede ones, too.

^That's awesome! Congrats!
About the price: Maybe the VAT was included in the price on the website. That's happened to me before. As soon as I entered that I don't live in a EU country the price changed.

I was thinking the same thing! Yeah, b/c if it was a promo they would have listed it in the invoice but they didn't and it's true a lot of European merchandise includes the tax in the price of the item so that must be it. :wink:

super congrats, pinksatin!! can't wait to see pics :smile:

AHH!! I think I'm going to get the brown ones!! Has anyone been to their store in L.A. that just opened?

OMG!!! I just bought the black suede with tan straps for 305.00!!! on Zappos.com Get them while they're hot!

AHH!! I think I'm going to get the brown ones!! ...

From what I can see though...the only difference is about $25- for the brown/grey suede ones vs. Hervia... :blink:
((waits patiently for the others to come down to $305...:innocent:))

yeah I noticed that so I got the black ones with the tan straps for 305! Steal!

The ones on Hervia don't seem to come in half sizes but the ones in Zappos do. They're out of 6.5 but I'm hoping I can get away with a 7 and wear socks with them!

I still lust over the men's Propaganda boots....:blush:
VWestwood_2.jpg

friends6.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->