Pirate Boots - Vivienne Westwood

Ooh lovely pic, congrats! Those just went from $305 to $295 on Zappos, and there's still almost a full size range! I'm ordering mine tonight :D

Has anyone had the sole start to detach on their pirate boots? I bought mine a year ago, probably worn them 10-15 times.....I keep them in the box when I'm not wearing them. I'm wearing them today and the sole has detached from the shoe at the toe. I'm very upset! I know it could be fixed, but I expected the quality to be better than this. I can't even take them to a VW store because I live in Canada and bought them at the boutique in Glasgow.
The same happened to me TWICE. I bought them from the boutique in Davies Street London, worn them about 15-20 times (like you) then one of the soles detached. Shoe fixer sorted it out (think he glued it or something) then after a few more wears (about 30 wears) it happened again :angry: so last Saturday i took them to the shoe fixer to get them resoled all over.I agree with you, this shouldn't even happen after what i paid for them, they are meant to be good quality besides i don't wear them on a daily basis so i obviously didn't expect this to happen. I still love them to death so won't give up on them .

oh no! i hope that doesnt happen to mine! I wore them for the first time today and they were awesome!

oh no! i hope that doesnt happen to mine! I wore them for the first time today and they were awesome!

I hope not either (yours or mine)! Yours are gorgeous by btw.:heart: Mine are still not here yet because I had to pay more fees to get them released at customs. Hopefully tomorrow they will be at my house! They tried today but I am in school today.

So my boots finally came today! I am so happy for them since I've been wanting them for years and they are perfect as a grad gift to myself. I think I will find somewhere to get rubber soles put on the bottom of the toe to make sure they last longer. I have never spent this much $ on any garment or bag before so it's quite a big present but they are perfect!:heart:
DSCN2880.jpg

DSCN2881.jpg

DSCN2886.jpg

source: my own

I made one styled tall and the other slouchy. I'm so happy!:D

much better pushed down!...

good for you...
:flower:

Just received my black/naturale boots :D I had to use a forwarding service because Zappos doesn't deliver internationally, but still much cheaper than usual. I'm glad I ordered half a size up as the 37 is quite snug on me.

:flower:

I, too, bit the bullet last month and got the 'naturale' colored ones from Zappos. At $300-something, it's the lowest I've ever seen 'em go.

i bought a black pair last year and am STILL so in love with them.
i can see myself having a pair in my wardrobe for a VERY long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->