Alice + Olivia for Payless

has anyone purchased anything from this collection recently?

just curious :P

the poster who mentioned that these seemed a bit young I agree with. They look fairly cute in pictures but when I go see them and try them on I feel 12 again.

Over all, I'm not a big fan. They're nothing special, but they're wearable and would be easy to match. I did find the Beatrix Patent Platform Sandals kind of interesting. I want to see them in real life. Here's a picture:

070059_4_700x700.jpg

Kaddie please post a credit for your image, or your post will be removed.

i saw those shoes in real life. i thought they looked a bit cheap, its too bad because the color scheme is neat.

Over all, I'm not a big fan. They're nothing special, but they're wearable and would be easy to match. I did find the Beatrix Patent Platform Sandals kind of interesting. I want to see them in real life. Here's a picture:

payless.com

Sorry, I forgot. I can't figure out how to edit my post, but the picture is from payless.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a fan because all the shoes look really cheap in pictures but they could look better in person but I'm pretty sure I won't be making a trip to payless to check them out.

Those sandals in Post #44 look cute, even if they look "cheap." They look very nice to me. I'd probably find some straight-leg pants or jeans with those. Or maybe even some bootcut pants or jeans. If you don't fancy pants or jeans, a decent mid-length skirt/dress or long skirt/dress would be plenty wearable with those.

img77362367202.jpg

img77352353601.jpg

source: my own pictures

These are the two pairs I have so far. They are both really great shoes; extremely comfortable and decent quality for the price. :smile:

did you get those as part of the buy one get one half off deal?

i want to get the boots. i need to go in and try them on.

i saw an ad for those boots the other day.. i must say i am sort of coveting them as well... :P

I need to snag a few pairs of the wedges I'm digging but I don't think my Payless has them yet!

michelleyue- really love those nude patent wedges you got. where did you get them, off the site??? they aren't there anymore!!!!! :(

here's a pic of the stella mccartney inspired wedge boot with the sweater part cut off- looks much better!

boot.jpg

bleachblack

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->