POP #51 F/W 2024.25

nah most of those kpop girls - and boys - are not for fashion or editorial photography and this one is no exception

but Beth Gibbons is a good choice (an actual icon), and I like the one of Iris Law too.

PS - not into knockoff Amy over there either!

Claudia trying to make her daughter stand out more than her...

My favorite cover is Bibi by Sean & Seng. Beautiful! My second favorite is Noor by Mark Kean. The headband is a choice but it is different.

My favorite cover is Bibi by Sean & Seng. Beautiful! My second favorite is Noor by Mark Kean. The headband is a choice but it is different.
Bibi cover is also my favorite. I might be the only person that likes the Libby cover but I think that kind of playful image is what makes pop fun to look at. I'm into it.

POP isn’t what it used to be.. so many ‘meh’ covers..

I feel like they just care about advertising, talents with following and money. Quantity over quality is what I am getting.

Absolutely loathe POP's multi-cover strategy, especially when they insist on producing this amount. Ridiculous to the point of insanity. Out of 20+ covers here, there are perhaps only two worthy of print. My favourite covers are the two by Hedi Slimane and the one with Bibi Breslin.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Kaze

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->