Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just odered the RO "mummy" wedge boots. They were on sale and the only pair left in my size.

pic: stylehive.com

I also picked up some shoes from Aldo.com today. :crush:

Shoes1.jpg

Shoes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
brigadeiro, i have those in the heeled version. Is it fall/winter where you are right now? I usually wear those booeties with tights when it gets a little colder.

brigadeiro, I have the mary jane version of those.. I am still in love with them. I even wear them in the summer when it's not excessively hot:ninja:

Sorry, I forgot to credit my pictures! Thanks for fixing that for me luckyme! :blush:

And thank you for the compliments guys :flower:

lemon_beauty - simple but lethal :smile:
brigadeiro - congrats, love the wedges on you...I always thought that Chloe makes some of the best wedges during Phoebe's era.
Amyiish and V|Bruce - those choices are fantastic! :heart:
Velony - you already know how I feel about the RO wedges... :P

Oh Brigadeiro: :heart::flower: !!! Those are fab! The RO's (of course, Velony!) and the Aldos are swoon- & closet-worthy

Fabulous shoes on the last pages!!!!

SNV15198.jpg

Got these Marc by Marc Jacobs 50% off!

zarina! i own the higher heeled and 2 strap version of those! i wish i'd bought yours though, as mine are pretty much UNCOMFORTABLE. how do you find those? they're adorable

^They are ok but still not for very long walks... I am going to stuff them with foot petals. :D

brigadeiro, I have wanted those shoes forever! You're very lucky! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->