Post Your Shoes! Feb 2004 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
default.jpg

[source: lagarconne.com]

just ordered these from Mango :smile: can't wait to see what they're like in real life

Mango-1.jpg

^ I love those! I've been wanting them and now it looks like they only have them left in grey :/

^ I love those! I've been wanting them and now it looks like they only have them left in grey :/

i got them from the canada Mangoshop site, there were still lots of sizes left when i ordered them! when i looked at the US site, there was only grey left. try the canada one! :smile:

octopi, I love your Mango shoes! The exposed platform reminds me of Nicholas Kirkwood... :heart:
lawbstar - those are cute and look really comfy.
Serenity - those PLV are seriously tempting. I love the zipper edge on the ruffles, makes it seem both soft and hard at the same time! congrats!

And as part of my summer sales loot :blush::
3658584675_b06e84d2e7_m.jpg
3658584687_5689d52406_m.jpg

photos are my own

i got them from the canada Mangoshop site, there were still lots of sizes left when i ordered them! when i looked at the US site, there was only grey left. try the canada one! :smile:
Oh! I didn't know you could order form the Canada site. I thought you could only order from the country you're in. Thanks ^_^

PrincessImp.,congrats they are both gorgeous:heart::wub:Are those second ones Givenchy?

princessimp congrats! those are so badass. who are they by? rick owens?

The first ones are a-mazing :o :heart: I envy you! Now you made me want to go sale-shopping aswell.. (if I had the money -_-)

thank you everyone! :flower:
The first pair (grey) is by Rick Owens, while the black zipper boot is by Givenchy :smile:

not very exiting but useful for my business trips Ferragamo navy shoes
Luisaviaroma.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->