Prada F/W 12.13 by Steven Meisel

I really like the set. I would love to see Prada out of e stpid studio bu it kind of reminds me a Jil Sander runway :lol:
The cast is good. Im happy for Elza, Iselin and Vanessa were expected but I dont really like Madisonis in the shot (again blank faced newbie)

My favourite campaign so far!
Brilliant casting, fantastic styling and amazing setting. I don't care if i'm biased, so far I only have superlatives for this campaign! :woot:

those psychedelic suits are epic!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting better! The first shot with Iselin is very beautiful with all the geometry and colors.

It's a neat campaign, I like the styling a lot. New images are amazing.

I think the cast is great! But I don't like the setting.

I'm liking this very much, more and more with every shot.

I was really curious what kind of setting would they choose and this one looks really good, the casting appears to be excellent either. Well done.

I'm not a fan of the collection but the campaign looks awesome so far. I'm loving the casting - newbies & established girls is a good balance. Love the setting too.

Love the Iselin/Madison shot, the setting is very convenient but in some way I'm not quite keen on the previous one...
Above all I'm truly excited to see Anne V as a part of a campaign - a bona fide face to represent this collection!

Great cast and I love the styling for this campaign!

I don't really know what to say about this campaign. There's just something about it that doesn't excite me. I mean considering I was blown away from the runway presentation it just doesn't translate the same on to this campaign. I think the set is honestly the most boring i've come across in a Prada season to date, I miss the story telling of the Prada Fall 10.11 campaign.

feel like this is gonna grow on me as soon as i see in print with the logo.. :P

^The logo makes a huge difference in my opinion too, so far this looks interesting interesting.
Wondering if this all the cast?

Still not impressed. The only thing I like is that they always use multiple girls now and they really shake it up, but that in itself shows that getting a Prada campaign does nothing for girls career anymore.
To be fair these are quite boring and look a little amateur and those suits just make my eyes bleed.

^The logo makes a huge difference in my opinion too, so far this looks interesting interesting.
Wondering if this all the cast?

It really does! I didn`t ever even think about this before you guys mentioned it. I can`t tell what excatly is that what it brings to the images, but nevertheless, it changes the photography so much.

And now when I take this into consideration, I think I`ll like this campaign. The collection was plain ugly, but good models can make so much.

This is just so beautiful, I am staggered season after season with Miuccias vision. There is such hope in this.

Iselin! :buzz: I knew it, I knew it.

After seeing these latest two shots, this campaign looks interesting to me now. I know how late it is to feel such way but I just didn't get the same feeling when I first saw the two images that were posted in the first page.

My mind is just hurting a bit with these newbies. :lol: Who on earth are they?!? :lol:

Awesome campaign, the graphic backround looks fab with the collection, love how the printed suits look:flower:

Look very cheap and boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->