Prada Mens F/W 14.15 Milan

Deleted member 116819

Reaction score
1st Look
21c9p4k.png

source: prada.it/live

I think they are ties! :smile:
Lovely show! Very classic and clean, loved the punch of color some looks had!
Also the women pre-fall is stellar!!!! LOVED IT!

What an impeccable collection :heart: The color palette is just gorgeous! And all the little details and the stunning accessories are outstanding in this. Really loved this collection a lot, definitely the highlight of the menswear season so far.

I thought it was painfully bland. The fur scarves were a nice touch but that's about it.

And that soundtrack... Dear God... Never again, please!

I was waiting for something that never appeared. This show was entirely too long and drawn out.

As the biggest Prada fan ever, I was really disappointed. There are some nice looks but it was so generic. The womens gave a Gucci vibe and I cry for the menswear... It pains me to say it but it's so underwhelming. Maybe detailed pictures will change my mind. I hope.

Like the collection a lot, plus the use of fur here is really fantastic.

Also, I'm glad they changed the runway conception this season. Great show, now let's hope womenswear will be equally intriguing.

The first few looks were nice. Other than that I like the scarves, the coloured shirts and some of the fur details but the rest was quite boring.

Now, women's Pre-Fall was fantastic :heart:

A very elegant austerity, I totally loved it. But I have to say, the women Pre-Fall stole the show.
Amazing music with the orchestra, very good Miuccia, you are the queen.

Hard to believe it's been 4 years since they presented women's pre-fall in a Menswear show...

A very elegant austerity, I totally loved it. But I have to say, the women Pre-Fall stole the show.
Amazing music with the orchestra, very good Miuccia, you are the queen.

Yes indeed, I was more anxious to see the next look from women pre-fall than to see the men looks, those 8 looks (or more) were super stunning! :woot:

Don't the usually put the video on repeat on the prada site? i missed the livestream and now it's not working anymore. i love love love what i'm seeing so far but i want to see the whole show :|

For those who didn't saw the live stream ... the full collection is already up on STYLE.COM :smile:
Very classical and modern, with hints of color I loved it, even though Miuccia used to be more bold and different with her menswear collections.
The only thing I didn't like were those quilted with fur sleeveless jackets...

How awkward was their timing on playing Rammstein after such a smooth, mellow tune. For a minute there I thought one of the tabs on my browser autoplayed or something.

The women's pre-fall is absolutely gorgeous. Love the rich colours and the diaphanous trousers. Back to sexy, mature glamour.

... Well that was a mess. The women's pre-fall was fantastic, but the menswear is evocative of a drunk uncle that refuses to leave the 70's behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->